Chinese New Year 2021 🐮


Happy Chinese NIU Year 🌸🎋🏯⛩🏮🧧🐮
Have a great weekend ahead and stay safe.


Pink panther this year LOL. Really love this year’s CNY outfit. Really considered to keep this whole outfit for next year’s CNY instead. But oh well, I am confident enough that every CNY will have new launch of pretty clothing.

Qipao Blouse & Skirt : @room8008
Earrings : @aureliaatelier
Handbag & Heels : @christyngshoes
Venue : @1utama
Photographer : Dad. Honestly very proud of him this time. I think he did a great job. Chee Loong, you have been replaced! LOL


Pretty press-on nails from Enchanted Siblings. Since its MCO and salon was not allowed to be open, so I am really thankful that there are press-on nails now.


#WhereAreMyAngPaosThisYear #CovidIDontLikeYou 

The reality behind this Chinese New Year 2021 😷 Mask-On !



I just turned 25 yesterday and it hit me that I am no longer young anymore and instead of always receiving angpaos from Mama, Dad and Mum every year, it's also my turn to give back. So blogging this for record purposes (as blog is also one of my personal diary) that I gave out the first batch of angpao in my life, year 2021. Hahah.
 Also I received such cute angpao packets from oreo this year. So ngam that on the packets have each of the family members ♥️
 


_______________________________________________________

Blog posts related to Enchanted Siblings at the link below 💅🏻
_______________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________

Blog posts related to Chinese New Year
🧧 2014: Chinese New Year Eve
🧧 2015: Chinese New Year Eve
🧧 2017: Chor 7
🧧 2018: Chinese New Year
🧧 2019: Chinese New Year  |  Chap Goh Mei
🧧 2020: Chinese New Year
🧧 2022: Chinese New Year Eve  |  Chinese New Year  |  Chu 2  |  Lummies  |  Ren Ri  |  
🧧 2023: Chinese New Year Eve  |  Chinese New Year  |  Ren Ri  |  Chor 9  |  Chap Goh Mei
________________________________________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


Comments