#Happy25 #HalfWayTo50 + CNY Eve 2021 🌸


#Happy25 ♥️
#HalfWayTo50 Club

I think this whole CNY + Cherry Blossom theme explains itself since birthday this year falls right on CNY Eve 🌸🏮

Truly blessed and can’t explain how grateful I am!
FEBRUARY, is always the month of a best reminder to myself on how blessed I am. I’m always grateful for everything from the little ones all the way to the big ones. Thank you for all the LOVES ♥️

Happy Chinese New Year Eve everyone and have a great dinner with your family 🐮🧨🧧



Immensely grateful to Lemon Daisy Cakes and their team for my birthday cake this year. So perfectly done according to my crazy ideas. LOL. CNY, Cheongsam and Cherry Blossom design including a mini Joilynn over there. They even added on fairy lights on the cake too. So pretty that I don’t even have the heart to cut and eat the cake. But in the end cakes are meant to be cut and eaten. Choco fudge flavour this time which is also their best selling flavour and loved by all customers. So so so yummy! Looking for premium specialty cakes? Lemon Daisy Cakes are definitely the one for you!! Lady boss Irene is all ready to serve you at their WhatsApp.

Good news is that you can mention my name [Joilynn] to get RM15 off your first order !



___

Since it's CNY Eve, so I will just update here a bit on what we ate this year for a mini reunion dinner. It was only just the 3 of us and Mama. So we decided to order all from delivery services this year and got hot pot from Da Long Yi Hot Pot.



Stay safe this Lunar New Year everyone ! ♥️

___

Updates on belated meet up, meals and gifts from my buddies 🥺

-
From En Ru. Despite not getting off day this CNY and been super busy with her work, she still managed to surprised me by sending deliveries of loves to my house despite this MCO. What did I do to deserve such good friendship with her 🥺 always always forever grateful and thankful. 16 years of friendship and still counting ! Love you ♥️


Crepe cake from Nadeje Cake Shop : @nadejecakeshop
A hang out for tea at dou dou bake : @doudou_bake



-
Chee Loong got me A.C.E's Light Stick. This was so unexpected! LOL. He pre-order it from Beat Interactive before the launch, and since they don't ship to Malaysia directly, it had to be send to some warehouse in Korea before shipping to Malaysia. Took like 2-3 months. Wow! I am honestly amazed by his effort just to get me my favourite group light stick 🥺 even thought I said that I must get it when A.C.E comes to Malaysia for their concert. Looks I got it way too early now 🤭 A.C.E please do have concerts / fan meeting in Malaysia okay, like next year or so on. K-wave few years back was not enough. I will wait. Most importantly I must have money for the ticket. Hahah. Covid please go away. 에이스 화이팅!!
Btw, his effort for wrapping it and even made me a card. My first neatly aesthetic wrapped gift and handwritten card from him. WOW ! So touched! Thank you Baby ♥️ 


It's so pretty 🥺😍🥰



-
Always grateful! Low-key guilty that I am still celebrating my birthday even though it’s March. February 2021 was a cancelled. LOL. 
Thank you Thai Chin for all the effort in planning this, from the pretty cake to the meal. 13 years of friendship and more to go of course ♥️ 


Unicorn Cake from Baked by Celestial : @baked_bycelestial
Teatime at Warakuya : @warakuyagarden



-
With the Jimuis that has always been with me. One since primary and another one since secondary school till now.People come and go, but these few stays. Thanks for tolerating all my shiets. Heheh Ai Ni Men ♥️


Lunch at Din Tai Fung : @dintaifungmy



-
Good food with good people. Always grateful to these bunch of people in my life.
Wouldn’t had survived uni life without them ♥️


Dinner at Haidilao : @haidilao_malaysia


Thank You Sook Wye!
Definitely every year with out fail she will write me a birthday card. 17 years of friendship and of course more to come 😘 

Thank You Pei Yen!
Hahah this girl is extra ordinary, she told me to cook healthy and eat healthy thats why she got me this 😂 okay, when I cook the pasta maybe I will upload a photo to this post (if it turns out well).


-

Lunch + Tea time with Karyn. All picture of food only cause this girl hates taking photos LOL.
Anyway a day at Pavilion KL eating.

Lunch at ROCKU Yakiniku : @rocku.malaysia
Ice cream at Tokyo Milk Cheese Factory : @tokyomilkcheesemy
Cakes / Teatime at Calia : @caliamalaysia



-

Thank you for all the loves ♥️

_____________________________________

_____________________________________

_______________________________________________________________

Blog post related to Lemon Daisy Cakes
🍋🌼 Liverpool Cake
🍋🌼 Christmas Cookies 2021
_______________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

Blog posts related to My Birthday
👸🏻 #JoilynnTurns18
👸🏻 #Officially21
👸🏻 Joilynn Birthday 2018
👸🏻 Joilynn Birthday 2019
👸🏻 #24Today (Unicorn + Fried Chicken Theme) 🦄
👸🏻 #WhatsTwentySeven teaser  |  #WhatsTwentySeven 🎂
__________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________

Blog posts related to Chinese New Year
🧧 2014: Chinese New Year Eve
🧧 2015: Chinese New Year Eve
🧧 2017: Chor 7
🧧 2018: Chinese New Year
🧧 2019: Chinese New Year  |  Chap Goh Mei
🧧 2020: Chinese New Year
🧧 2022: Chinese New Year Eve  |  Chinese New Year  |  Chu 2  |  Lummies  |  Ren Ri  |  
🧧 2023: Chinese New Year Eve  |  Chinese New Year  |  Ren Ri  |  Chor 9  |  Chap Goh Mei
________________________________________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


[SPONSORED]

Comments