Chap Goh Mei 2021


Happy Chap Goh Mei 元宵节 🍊
Happy Spring Lantern Festival 元宵节快乐

Pink Mask & Purple Mask.
With the pandemic and new norms. I am a little extra with my mask this CNY. LOL

Ending the last day of CNY with food!


Glad that this year we ordered delivery for the set of 2-3 pax. All came nicely packed. Less hassle and worth it too. Just nice and no leftover which I am really really grateful of. Cause I honestly have a phobia every CNY Eve dinner when we have steamboat. My this Lummies family always tends to overbuy and it ended up like this, you can read the blog post here at Chinese New Year Eve 2014. My grandmother, the maid and I will end up eating all the extras for like a month plus until I get so jelak 🌚
This year since it's MCO and all the relatives can't come over. I took over the duty to order the food including the yee sang. Hehe told my mom that she need not need to worry as I will kaotim ALL this year.

🍲🥢
CNY Chor 7 (Yan Yat 人日) Hot pot from Fei Fan Hotpot.
Hot Pot : @feifanhotpot
Ong Lai Ice cream Cake : @brmalaysia

Ong Lai. More wealth, luck, and success in life! 🍍✨


CNY Doughnuts : @dunkin_my
Sadly their Ong Lai doughnut was sold out, so I just managed to get their Mandarin Orange and Butter Gold Coin ones.


________________________________________________________________________

Blog posts related to Chinese New Year
🧧 2014: Chinese New Year Eve
🧧 2015: Chinese New Year Eve
🧧 2017: Chor 7
🧧 2018: Chinese New Year
🧧 2019: Chinese New Year  |  Chap Goh Mei
🧧 2020: Chinese New Year
🧧 2022: Chinese New Year Eve  |  Chinese New Year  |  Chu 2  |  Lummies  |  Ren Ri  |  
🧧 2023: Chinese New Year Eve  |  Chinese New Year  |  Ren Ri  |  Chor 9  |  Chap Goh Mei
________________________________________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com

Comments