Chap Goh Mei 2023


Happy Chap Goh Mei 🏮🎋🧧 

Some CNY photo dump -
A little recap blog post on CNY this year / photos that I didn't created an individual post for them. So I will just put them all here since today is the last day of CNY. Time passed fo fast. CNY is over and it's already February 😱


Cute bunny bag / angpao bag that my god brother gave me this year 🐰



CNY Eve Dinner



Doing it a yearly thing ♥️ CNY gifting for my friends 🐇🏮 
- 2023 CNY Bakes


Yearly CNY bakes and cards for the besties! This year's rabbit was slightly easier than the tigers last year. 
However I came to realised that next year is the year of the Dragon.. hmmppp... I am not sure if I could continue this every year now 😂 how lah to make a dragon ??!!! 



New Youtube video on the 8th February 2023, 8pm🏮



Not just Chap Goh Mei but it's a 2 in 1 this year here. Happy Thaipusam too!


________________________________________________________________________

Blog posts related to Chinese New Year
🧧 2014: Chinese New Year Eve
🧧 2015: Chinese New Year Eve
🧧 2017: Chor 7
🧧 2018: Chinese New Year
🧧 2019: Chinese New Year  |  Chap Goh Mei
🧧 2020: Chinese New Year
🧧 2022: Chinese New Year Eve  |  Chinese New Year  |  Chu 2  |  Lummies  |  Ren Ri  |  
🧧 2023: Chinese New Year Eve  |  Chinese New Year  |  Ren Ri  |  Chor 9  |  Chap Goh Mei
________________________________________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Youtube: Joi Lynn
TikTok: @joilynn__


Comments