CNY in Penang 2022

CNY in Penang photo dump 🐯🍊

Like a real photo dump with no insta-worthy photos hahha.
So here I have a few photos to summarise a bit of my CNY in Penang Vlog if you are lazy to watch it.

Covid cases are getting higher each day so we decided not to leave the house so much and eat at home more. So if you are looking for places to go and visit in Penang. I am sorry to inform you that this is not the blog post. This blog post is about mainly what I did and ate in Penang briefly.


Did test daily to make sure everything is safe.


Few days before CNY, dinner at some restaurant in Bukit Mertajam. 
Sorry I don't remember the name. But the food here is good though. Like home cooked style.


My Uncle bought coconut drink for my parents and I bought me this Coconut smoothie ♥️




- CNY Eve -

Hotpot for CNY Eve Dinner.


Angpao for MaMa, Daddy and Mummy ♥️🧧




- Chu 1-

Home cooked curry by mom for lunch.


Home cooked Bak Kut Teh by Uncle Tuck for dinner.




- Chu 2-

Check-in to U Hotel, Penang.


Rooms are great, comfy and cozy.


Toilet is not bad too. Their hot water shower is the best!


Home made Pan Mee by Aunty Wendy for dinner.




- Chu 3 -

Lunch at Mandarin cafe 文 华 飲食 中心

The Char Koay Kak (Fried Rice Cake) here is good!


Yes, it's me WITHOUT taugeh.




- Chu 4 -
Lunch at Batu Lancang Market Food Court.

Their Char Kuey Teow with duck egg here is good!


Cendol was okay.


Penang has this instant noodles that I don't think I have ever seen it in KL. But it taste really good!
Myojo Mee Pok Dry


It's egg balancing day too!
I managed to stand 4 eggies 🥚


Homemade fruits yee sang



Thank you for the cute cute angpaos 🧧


More food at my YouTube video as this is just a brief blogpost.

New youtube video at my channel tonight 8pm!



________________________________________________________________________

Blog posts related to Penang
________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________

Blog posts related to Chinese New Year
🧧 2014: Chinese New Year Eve
🧧 2015: Chinese New Year Eve
🧧 2017: Chor 7
🧧 2018: Chinese New Year
🧧 2019: Chinese New Year  |  Chap Goh Mei
🧧 2020: Chinese New Year
🧧 2022: Chinese New Year Eve  |  Chinese New Year  |  Chu 2  |  Lummies  |  Ren Ri  |  
🧧 2023: Chinese New Year Eve  |  Chinese New Year  |  Ren Ri  |  Chor 9  |  Chap Goh Mei
________________________________________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Youtube: Joi Lynn
TikTok: @joilynn__


Comments