Valentine's Day 2021


Before the day ends, Happy Valentine's Day Baby ♥️
Thank you for always spoiling me and always trying your best to give me the best of everything !
Always grateful and will forever be.



Cute ma the card I made him this year? Hahah. Since he likes stitch so much. 
So I decided to make one this year.



Since it's MCO, so no celebration this year including my birthday with Chee Loong 🥲
Hope everyone stay safe this 2021. Even thought it might be just like any other day and nothing special this year, celebration can always be done virtually or at a latter date.

I honestly thought that we both are in Klang Valley, Malaysia, there is no need to worry about LDR as I am not in overseas. But Kuala Lumpur and Selangor boarders just has became a big obstacle to face now and is like no difference of any LDR 🌚 Quite frustrating also but trying to be as understanding and patience as possible cause its for the better right ? 🧘‍♀️ I guess.. Screw covid.

Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day sweeties! Doesn’t necessarily have to have a partner, you can always still celebrate the day with loved ones like your friends and family too. Valentine’s day is for all to celebrate and share some love. I had a video call with my jimuis earlier just now too. So have some fun with your close buddies 🥰


[Updated]
After the MCO we got to meet up! Hehe
Chee Loong cooked me a belated meal like so steak with super soft, creamy and yummy mash potatoes.
Thank you Baby ♥️



__________________________________________________

Blog posts related to Valentine's Day
__________________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__


Comments