'Yes I Do' Nails from Enchanted Siblings


Yes I Do ! 💕 
Because I am so in love with my nails right now. They are so pretty ! 🥰
The Pink tinted Swarovski Pixie and 3D Swarovski Crystal just sparkles even without adding filters. 
Video at my Instagram 👇🏻


"Yes I Do" is the Fifth set from 2018 bridal series [Marry Me]
Spot the pink tinted Swarovski Pixie and the 3D Swarovski Clover which means bless you and your loved one with everlasting happiness and luck !
Original design by Enchanted Siblings


It’s been 3 years since I did a proper manicure. and I am back here at Enchanted Siblings after 3 years. LOL. It’s great to be back ! 💅🏻
My goal for my nails from now on is to grow them longer since they are hard now and not easy to chip off cause of the gel manicure.

Enchanted Siblings
No.11-G , Jalan Radin Bagus 9, 
Bandar Baru Sri Petaling, 
57000 Kuala Lumpur, 
Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Business Hours
Monday to Sunday : 10.00am - 8.00pm

Contact Info
+60122010886  |  +60126688717

_______________________________________________________

Blog posts related to Enchanted Siblings at the link below 💅🏻
_______________________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


Comments