Mother's Day 2019


Happy Mother’s Day Mummy 💕
Love you 3000 years !!

What are you guys did for Mother's day ?
This year, Mother's Day falls on the same day as my cousin’s wedding, soooo ..  we celebrated it all together with the Family.


This year is one of the years that I put in more $$ for Mother's Day presents for Mummy, Mama and my future MIL 😄 Feeling very proud now cause I get to buy them stuffs with my own money and also most importantly sincerely from my heart ❤️

I am gonna make this aim that starting from this year, I shall but something for their special day all the mummies, daddies, brothers, sisters and etc.
Time to work hard and celebrate 💪🏼


💐🎁 : Hana はな Florist
🌹: Happy Bunch
🧴  : Innisfree


Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers out there too ❤️

_______________________________________

Blog posts related to Aurelia Atelier
_______________________________________

_________________________________________

Blog posts related to Mother's Day
👭 2015  |  2017  |  2019
👭 2021  |  2022  |  2023
_________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


Comments