2019 Hair Cut at Number76


Finally got my hair cut after so long πŸ’‡πŸ»‍♀️
No idea what had I even so busy with that I keep delaying to make an appointment. Thank you @number76_han for the great service.


Btw, the Number76 Tribeca branch is amazing ! Usually always go to their Midvalley branch, so this is my first time getting my hair cut here ever since they opened. Wanted a change of environment this time and it’s just simply amazing ! It’s really a whole new experience of getting my hair pampered as I also can enjoy the fascinating scenery Kuala Lumpur ✨



____________________________________

____________________________________

_______________________________________________________

Blog posts related to Number76 at the link below πŸ’‡πŸ»‍♀️πŸ’†πŸ»‍♀️
_______________________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


Comments