Penang & CNY 2024


槟城 photo dump. 


📍 大山脚伯公埕


Koay kak ! FAV!! ♥️


📍 The Forest - Pek Kong Cheng
Dim Sum


📍Beigongcha 北宫茶饮 (Pek Kong Cheng)
Went across the road to get this cause I saw it and really wanted to try lol


Fav ♥️


干杯 🍻


Birthday cake from daddy and uncle ♥️


First time in life daddy bought me coffee without me asking.
Birthday is great lol ♥️


阿姨 made red eggs for my birthday ♥️


This Peanut Crips is damn good that I am grateful that my 阿姨 literally pack it inside my back for me to bring back to KL. Next time when I go to Penang, I shall buy a box back 😂


Another birthday cake from mummy's side ♥️


This literally sums up my whole Penang and CNY trip lol
really nothing much
Abit of a tour and 初三 CHU 3 @ Penang here at this blogpost link below



Chinese New Year 2024 + Penang Vlog up at my Youtube Channel 🏮




Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Youtube: Joi Lynn
TikTok: @joilynn__
Xiaohongshu: @joilynn__


Comments