CNY 2024 Photodump

 

Some CNY things ๐Ÿ‘
or more like a photo dump 

ๅ…ƒๅฎต่Š‚ Happy Chap Goh Mei! 


--


Cute mahjong cake by xiao by crustz @ 103 Coffee - Chow Kit ๐Ÿ€„



--


Angpao for my 3 main pillars in my life. Mama, daddy and mummy ๐Ÿงง 
Literally bought these cute angpaos. Helppp I think I am gonna keep buying cute zodiac angpaos every year haha



--


The yearly CNY gifting for friends ♥️
also with yearly CNY DIY greeting cards


My friend said my dragons kindda look like the angry bird piggy (Piggy Tales) so I literally tried doing it lol



--


Reunion lunch with the bestie and family.
Sukishi @ Tropicana Garden Mall


Cheers to more amazing friendship with this girl here ♥️



--


Zus Coffee merchandise this CNY is the cutest!!



--


Spend Chap Goh Mei with this gang of bbgs ♥️
Btw, first angpao from my bbg ๐Ÿงง


Before the bainian we had lunch at 
SHABU-YO @ Sunway Velocity Mall


and CHAGEE was a must after that



--


Thank you for all the love this CNY ♥️



--


Chinese New Year 2024 + Penang Vlog up at my Youtube Channel ๐Ÿฎ





Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Youtube: Joi Lynn
TikTok: @joilynn__
Xiaohongshu: @joilynn__

Comments