GE 15 : For a better Malaysia


Voted 🫢🏻
It's also my first time voting too!

Putting this here on my blog so that I can remember this day in future.
19 November 2022


#GE15 FIT
lol something comfy. T-shirt from Uniqlo. But next 5 years time I think I am gonna wear black. Cause I don't know how my white t-shirt now has a faint purple spot. I think might be from my hands after sanitising.


πŸ‡²πŸ‡Ύ



Okay so after the election we became very Malaysians lah. I think this has became a Malaysian thing already. So called discounts and public holidays. Especially F&B companies has made this a trend that every 5 years for election, there is gonna be all those "free", "offer", "discount", "buy1 free1" food for the Malaysians that voted. Show the ink finger and get something. This is Thanos or what? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Anyway, thanks to my mom too, we are here lining up for food πŸ˜‚
We honestly line up at 1 Utama and gave up. But here at Tropicana Gardens Mall it's so much more peaceful, calm and no line. I swear this mall is my fav place to avoid the crowd. LOL

Sidenote: Why my parents ink finger so light the color and mine from purple become black, darker and darker over time LOL How long would it take for this ink to come out from my skin ah? Nail for me doesn't really matter cause my manicure is done quite regular. Just my skin. I saw IG people using Clorox with water and etc .. hmmppppp ...


Kenny Rogers: Buy1 Free 1


Tealive: 2 Cups for RM15


_______________________________________________

Blog posts related to General Election, Malaysia
πŸ‡²πŸ‡Ύ GE 15  |  PRN 15 State Election
_______________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Youtube: Joi Lynn
TikTok: @joilynn__


Comments