Christmas & Birthday came early 🥺


Last night 🖤🌲
Yesterday after work, Chee Loong took me out to dinner at The Ritz Signature.

Food was good!


Then we went over to Starbucks to grab a drink. Saw this pretty tumbler that I decided that I shall buy for him as a Christmas gift the year. He really big fan of Starbucks and always like all their tumblers. Yup, I bought him the tumbler and I am here posing with the tumble for an ootd shot. LOL the tumbler is too pretty 🥺🥹


Starbucks Holiday Dichroic Cold Cup.
Seee!!! So pretty 🥹 I have been going to a few Starbucks outlet but they all don't have this. I guess it was sold out. So lucky that this outlet here at Kota Damansara has it and it was the last one.


anddddddd ... !
MANA TAU when we went back to the car to drop me home, he surprise me with this year's Christmas gift + next year's Birthday + Valentines + Anniversary gift already. OMG I honestly thought I wouldn't be getting anything this Christmas and all the celebration on awards for like a few years after the iPhone here gave me exactly a year ago. Thank you for always spoiling me baby ♥️
Best boyfriend ever.  I don't ask him for anything and there is nothing else I can ask for. I am so grateful that he always work hard, plan surprises for me, provide and give me the best 🥺♥️



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Youtube: Joi Lynn
TikTok: @joilynn__


Comments