2022 Birthday Hair Treatment at Number76


Birthday month, hair pampering 
Went for my birthday hair treatment but I had like the best hair wash / head massage this time in my entire years with Number76 😌🤍


Incase if you are wondering, it's their Ultrasonic Iron Hair Treatment which you can read it at my linked blogpost. This treatment can be done for free for any of Number76 member's birthday month. Once of the reasons why I love this salon besides their service and stylist!

____________________________________

____________________________________

_______________________________________________________

Blog posts related to Number76 at the link below 💇🏻‍♀️💆🏻‍♀️
_______________________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Youtube: Joi Lynn
TikTok: @joilynn__


[SPONSORED]

Comments