2019 Ultrasonic Iron Hair Treatment at Number76


Before the month of February ends, I hurried to my regular hair salon, Number76. 
During your birthday month at Number 76, you get a free hair treatment ! So I very kia su, every year also must claim it. LOL.

JoiLynn's Hair Menu for the day
Ultrasonic Iron Treatment
Tansan Sparkling Scalp Wash



So choose one of the most expensive and famous treatment in the salon which is the Ultrasonic Iron Treatment. You can read more about it here.

And also a Tansan Sparkling Scalp Wash to have a cleaner scalp.
You can read more about it here.


Its been almost half a year since I came to Number76.
Just came this time to claim my free treatment for my birthday month. I think I need to come back soon again to get a hair cut. My mom has been nagging me to cut my hair before CNY, and until now I still haven't get it cut 😅 soon soon, I will make an appointment to come back again 😂🤗


____________________________________

____________________________________

_______________________________________________________

Blog posts related to Number76 at the link below 💇🏻‍♀️💆🏻‍♀️
_______________________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


Comments