Last Paper for my Uni Life !


Today (paper on a Saturday) was probably my last written exam that I have to seat for in Uni. 
But that means I am graduating soon and .... ? I need to work ? 
Okay this really just hit me hard. I am jobless. Siapa nak hire aku ? πŸ˜…
#LifeIsScary #4YearsJustGoneLikeThis #WaitWHAT


My University Life.
Started my Diploma here at SEGi Univeristy, Kota Damansara on July 2014 and ended around July 2017.
Started my Degrees around July 2017 and I will be graduating next year around May 2019.
Below are few questions on my Uni and so called life.


Which Uni ?
SEGi University, Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.


What did you study ?
Diploma in Mass Communication
Bachelor of Mass Communication (Hons)


How is Uni life like ?
Lectures after lectures. Semester after semester.
Assignments after assignments.


The HORROR of Assignments will just kill you.


When your friends are bored in class and do not pay attention.
This is when you have the worst timetable of the day. 8-11am, 11-2pm, 2-5pm of classes. 
It's very very very very incredibly draining. Been through it as my timetables are cacated sometimes.


The Computer Lab. One of the subjects that I enjoyed. Cause they are mainly editing stuffs. Something that are less stressful compared to writing report. 


Dragging yourself to surviving for class even though you feel like dying. 
D E D I C A T I O N ! πŸ˜…


_______________________________________________________________________________________________________


What do you usually eat ?
I am most of the time at SEGi tor which is just walking distance from the campus. There is really like not much food around or even in SEGi tower ?. Sadly ..
I am really being honest here.


Mamak, Onigiri and Subway are my only survival throughout Uni life. LOL


_______________________________________________________________________________________________________


What's In My Uni Bag ?
All the rubbish that I bring to uni. LOL πŸ˜…


1. The Bag
2. Wallet
3. Pencil Case
4. Earphones
5. Phone Cable
6. Student ID Card
7. SEGi File / Notes / Papers / Note Book
8. Water Bottle
9. Umbrella (Because I am always under the sun / rain - walking to bus stop)
10. Tissues & Wet Tissues
11. Phone
12. Laptop
13. Spectacle Case + Spectacles 
14. Mask (air pollution when I cross many many roads if I take the public bus)
15. Sanitary Bag. (LOL. I am a girl)
16. Hand Cream (Because of air-conditioner classrooms and my hands gets dry)
17. Hand Sanitizer (The lazy way of cleaning hands and things)

This was in Diploma.
But to tell you the truth, as the years goes by to degree.
I only have like my MacBook and bottle, my phone, phone cable, wallet + student id with me πŸ˜…


Okay I may have made it sound like Uni life is bad. But seriously, minus the assignments + the exam part, it's not bad. I mean like its part and puzzle of Uni life to have assignment and exam. This is why we are in Uni right ? It's to study and graduate πŸ‘©πŸ»‍πŸŽ“
Honestly, 4 years of my Uni life just passed like that and I am seriously regretting for not appreciating and enjoying every single moment of it. The exact same feeling when I left High School πŸ˜” the feeling sucks. LOL. Oh well, life still moves on and I am like a mini 2 months semester break before I start my internship next year February and then off to graduation in the middle of next year. 
Time pass slowly please πŸ™πŸ»

For those of you who are still in Uni or haven't started your Uni yet. Enjoy your schooling / college / uni life to the max. Don't be like me here facing reality regretting, cause I can see working life hitting me soon and its not gonna be as pleasant as I am in Uni now πŸ˜…
Enjoy studying and hanging out with your friends ! It's one of the best thing to do and enjoy during schooling / college / uni life ☺️ 

_______________________________________________

Blog post related to SEGi
πŸ‘©πŸ»‍πŸŽ“ Diploma Graduation
πŸ‘©πŸ»‍πŸŽ“ SEGi Movie + Halloween Night 2018
πŸ‘©πŸ»‍πŸŽ“ Last Paper for my Uni Life
πŸ‘©πŸ»‍πŸŽ“ Bachelors Of Mass Communication Graduation
πŸ‘©πŸ»‍πŸŽ“ BYE SEGi !
_______________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


Comments