Opening of SPAO @ Sunway Velocity Mall, Malaysia


When I just said in my few last post ago that, that will be my last time shopping for this year.
I take back my words.. This shall be my last time shopping for this year. LOL.
The Opening of Sunway Velocity Mall and also most of the outlets like H&M, Uniqlo, The Face Shop, Laneige, Innisfree, Parkson, etc .. But today's post will be on SPAO again because I only shopped here today among all the stores in the mall. Super broke already  😂

So I am here for my most supportive apparel wear.
Last shopping of the year 2016 ! HOPEFULLY !!!

Thinking that I reach around 7.45am will be early. But I was wrong. Way wrong ! All because I think people were here much more earlier. Probably 7am ? or maybe 6.30am ? I have no idea, seriously .. 😂 Just look at the crowd.
- 2 photos below credits to SPAO Malaysia Facebook page.


Even gong gong also can line up and he is one of the people in line before the number 88.
Gong gong ! What time did you even arrived here today ? 🤔 This gong gong is really morden. He can take picture of this number in line and WhatsApp it to his family members 👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Daebak !

One of the reasons why everyone here is so crazy lining up at SPAO ?
👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

and for all of the EXO-L.
LAST Batch of EXO Limited Edition to grab !

Forget about being in one of the 88 in line this time because my number is way after that. So no more buying stuffs at RM10 this time 😭 Okay lah, give other people chance because I already got them when I was at IOI City Mall the other time.


Still no that bad because .. 
First 300 customers in line can purchase ONE signature Unisex Backpack at RM10 and also a half price voucher for an item in the store.

The crowd in front of SPAO was endless today. When I was in the store, there are still tones of people lining up just to get in. Kesian them.. Until the time when I went back home at almost 4.00pm, there was still people queuing up to go in to the store.

You get 15% off too which purchased of RM200 on normal prices items too. This is not only applicable here at SPAO Sunway Velocity Mall but also SPAO at IOI City Mall and Pavilion too !

EXO Limited Edition Tee.
Unfortunately they are majority sold out now. Sorry to crush half of your dream if you are reading this post now cause it's already too late. But not that late yet if you are reading it on the 8/9 November 2016. Black ones are all gone. Only left with white ones. I think if you want Suho, D.O, Xiumin and Chen, there are still chances for you to grab them from now until they are all sold out ? They are last batches and there are no re-stock. You still have time ! Go now before its too late ! Because I don't want you to stay at home regretting like how I did last time 😖😅

Headache ! LOL.

My most daebak friend helping to grab EXO Tee too !
- Picture credits to SPAO Malaysia Facebook.

SPAO @ Sunway Velocity Mall
G01 & 02, Ground Floor
Less and way lesser than the other day.

Purchased of D-Day. My bag at RM10 only ! So wroth it 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

If you had read my last post on SPAO @ IOI City Mall, you will know that I only managed to purchased a few members t-shirts. This time, I am here and of course much more earlier this time because I don't want history to repeat by itself. Here to grab all the other member tee that I didn't have. ANDDDDD ! I still can't get a black tee of Chanyeol... I think Chanyeol has allot of fans in Malaysia 😂 Or being the number 123 in line is still quite bad if you really want Chanyeol's tee in black.


Exclusive gift for today's purchased while stock last.
🛍 Limited Edition SPAO L-Shape Folder (spend RM100 and above in a single receipt*)
🛍 Limited Edition SPAO L- Shape Folder & Customized EXO & AOA Mug (spend RM250 and above in a single receipt*) 
*These exclusive gift only available at SPAO Sunway Velocity Mall.


Okay lah.. I am satisfied that I got at least 1 tee of each and every EXO member except Lay, because he was not a SPAO ambassador at that time. Those double members tee are because my mom wanted them ? Hahahah... I may sound weird now but yeaa.. I repeat again. 'My mom'. No idea why or maybe because they are limited edition or ??? I really have no idea. Haahaaa.. She is scary and surprises me at times 😅 Anyway, she is having 1 Baekhyun and 1 Kai tee now. LOL.

Got help to build School for Children too ! This is nice..

2016 Investment ? wtf ? LOLOL

Lunch at Sushi Zanmai. Hunting for cheap lunch again because I am really broke af this time 😂
Sushi zanmai is not exactly cheap but they are having offers ! It's also one of the food that I and my buddies always eat when we are out. Sushi Zanmai 😂
Of cause they had a queue outside the restaurant too. I think practically the whole mall has a queue at every shop. I think I spend my whole day today queuing up for stuffs 😅

 Only RM8.80 for my favourite karagedon ! 😋

 Sunway Velocity Mall is a new opened mall that had officially open today and it's loacted in Cheras. So you are may to expect bad phone line connection and there are no atm machines YET at the mall. Credit cards machine are also not working for majority of the stores. So do prepare enough cash if you really want to go there and spend for now.
*yet. Not now but in future. Give them few weeks to about a month to get the lines stabilize.
But overall, I feel that it's quite a nice mall to spend my day shopping at because they have H&M, Uniqlo, Kitschen, Padini Concept Store, etc .. and not to forget my dear SPAO. LOL.

There are allot of stuffs in the mall ranging from RM0.80 to RM8.00 to RM80.00 and etc.. ALL with the number "8" in them because today is the 8 December 2016 !

Don't worry if you actually missed today. Some of the stores offers are until this weekend. You still got some time to go and get your stuffs ! You can also check out their apparel, skin care, food and restaurants opening here at Sunway Velocity Mall official website or facebook page.

___________________________________________________

80, Jalan Cheras, Maluri, 
55100 Kuala Lumpur, 
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
___________________________________________________

___________________________________

___________________________________

____________________________________________________________

Blog posts related to SPAO
____________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________

Blog posts related to EXO
👍🏻 SPAO x EXO
👍🏻 SPAO x EXO @ IOI City Mall
👍🏻 SPAO x EXO @ Sunway Velocity Mall
👍🏻 #ElyXiOnKL2018
___________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________

Blog posts related to AOA
👼🏻 SPAO x AOA
👼🏻 #KWAVE3MusicFestival 2018
____________________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


Comments