Asian Fest 2016 ft. 전설 The LEGEND


Attended the Asian Fest 2016 here at AvenueK with my college mates.
We needed to complete an assignment for our Photo Documentary and Journalism Class.
The assignment was to take 100 photos of an event.
So this is the place to it !

There were on going events on that day too. So a very good time for photography.
Judo, a Japanese martial arts, Malaysia rock band, Project Pistol and K-pop band, The Legend ! 
Yes, I kindda attend a meet & greet for my assignment. Okay la, maybe the other way round. Killing 2 birds with one stone. Taking photos for assignment and also for myself as a heroes ^^ 
As a kpop fan, I have the coolest assignment and lecturer la. LOL.

So here is practically what I did for the whole day here today.
Food first before starting. LOL. Was actually waiting for my friends to arrived.
Breakfast at Boat Noodles. Mini bowls of thai food starting from only RM1.90 ! How cheap is that ?!
Asian Fest entertainment for today, Malaysian Rock band + Sensational Kpop band !
Project Pistol and 전설 The Legend

I was there so early with a few of my group members, like when the mall just opened. But I didn't lined up like what some fans did because I had to go and take some photos around the Asian Fest.

Japanese groceries stall - Shojikiya

Avenue K could be the closest place for you to get the Korean’s famous fish waffle ice cream by Aboong!

Korean restaurant - B.bap

After the performance followed by Kimchi Making.

Taiwan cosmetic brand - Omorose.
It seems that their products help to protect you skin from the UV ray. 

K-pop Garden with all the kpop merchandise for kpop fans to buy !
Dined in for Lunch at Franco because it is one of the nearest restaurant to the venue of the fest.
The food here is really good. Real quality ! So goood and delicious !

Berries Cheesecake [RM15.80]
Think of cheesecake, it's sometimes too heavy for some. But add fresh berries to the equation, it is a refereeing and delectable dessert ! I really recommend this if you love cheesecake. This is really good and instead of myself I ended up sharing with everyone on the table, the four of my friends. Too good that they kept eating and stole my big strawberry too.. What is this la ?!! LOL. But I will definitely order this the next time I come back to Franco.

Franco French Toast [RM17.80]
An absolute must-have ! Don't ask, just order french toast !

Carbonara [RM28.80]
Franco rendition of this classic pasta is light enough for kids yet satisfying enough for kids at heart.
During lunch time we placed out order and ran back down because we heard the announcement that they were selling albums for Project Pistol and Legend. LOL like some crazy fans only. Left one of my friend behind because he was totally not interested in all these. So he stayed back in Franco to wait for the food.

전설 The Legend Booth
Opening performance at 3.30pm by Malaysian Rock Band
Projek Pistol !

Here comes the time for all the Heroes that had been waiting for !
전설 The LEGEND !

Loose your head now ~
Meet & Greet with 전설 The Legend in Malaysia !
They are all so tall ! 182-187cm ! ZOMG ! I will look like a minion if I stand beside them. LOL.
Good Looking + Tall + Talented = Perfect ! What else can you ask for ?

Songs performed !
- Crush On You   - Nail   - Shadow   - I Want You Back   - I Wanna Know

숨죽여 너의 곁에서 oh ~
물들여 나에게 닿은 너의
모든 발걸음부터 oh ~
네 머릿속까지 다 

T-Shirt gifts by Malaysian HEROES.

왜 내 번호를 선택하지 않은? ㅠㅠㅋ
Why you didn't pick my number TT

The break down of 1 set.
The LEGEND 2nd Mini Album _ Sound Up
아무튼 전설 말레이시아 에와 주셔서 감사합니다 !
Thank You Legend for coming to Malaysia !
A memorable day for Malaysian HEROES as this is the first time LEGEND came to Malaysia.
Hope to see you guys soon as what JaeHyuk said that you guys will be back !
전설 화이팅 !!!



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__


Comments