#WhatsTwentySeven 🎂


#WhatsTwentySeven
Happy Birthday to me, myself and I 🤍

Someone light up my candle pleaseee 🎂


Dress: @hutzfashion




Venue & Eats: @patriciacoffee_kl
Such a nice place. Staffs were friendly and they even let us take our time to shoot some photos. Love it here. Food is good too! I will be back again.


Patricia Café
No1 Clubhouse, Concerto North Kiara, Jalan Dutamas Orkid, 
51200 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur




Every year being spoiled by the bestie En Ru 🥹♥️


So on the actual day she send me a birthday cake 🤎

Video at my IG Reels and TikTok


She then brought me out for candle workshop to make our own candle at The Weekend Workshop. OMG we had fun!


Then we had lunch at Bandit and tea time at Aftermeal too. Super blessed ♥️


Best bingsu on earth!! If you guys love bingsu / ice shaved, I highly recommend this place that En Ru took me too @aftermealdessertcafe



Thanks Komugi for the birthday cake too. My fav red velvet ♥️



Thank you Sook Wye, Pei Yen, Mel, Gordon and Jenol ♥️



Thank you my Carmen bb ♥️




New Youtube video on the 11th March 2023, 8pm🏮



_______________________________________________________

Blog post related to Komugi 
_______________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

Blog posts related to My Birthday
👸🏻 #JoilynnTurns18
👸🏻 #Officially21
👸🏻 Joilynn Birthday 2018
👸🏻 Joilynn Birthday 2019
👸🏻 #24Today (Unicorn + Fried Chicken Theme) 🦄
👸🏻 #WhatsTwentySeven teaser  |  #WhatsTwentySeven 🎂
__________________________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Youtube: Joi Lynn
TikTok: @joilynn__


Comments