Cameron Highlands Flora Park


Beautiful place like this in Malaysia 🌸💜
Flowers here at floral park are so gorgeous 🥰


Cameron Highlands Flora Park
This place is new since my last visit here to Cameron last 2019. Arrived at 9.10am cause my friend told me to be there at 9am if want't no crowd. But we lost the way for 10 minutes cause we didn't know where to enter and park our car. LOL. They open 9.30am sharp and start to let us in the truck / 4x4. Yup, you need to ride that to get up there. 


Video at my IG Reels and TikTok



Seeing all those photos on Instagram, I also kiasu wanna wear leng leng come here take photos. Of course I paired my dress with shoes lah. I always wear shoes more than heels anyway. If not really walk die my legs man if I wear heels 😂 A lot of walking and stairs climbing so I also don't advice you to wear heels. Comfy shoes are the best. Or girls if you wanna bring your heels and change at every spot your wanna take photos also can, haha it's all up to you and your choice. But honestly I think one might give up the changing idea cause every spot / few steps are literally insta worthy. Is either you wear or you don't 😂 So be comfy as you will be spending hours there!


Their famous stairs that you see all over ig and fb lol
You literally need to queue to take photos here (sometimes under the hot sun)


Had a mini break too in the middle of the place with some waffles and a Ribena Sprite drink.
(A real mini break before the climbing war begins. I think I am generally weak lah LOL)


Climb those thousand steps and you will reach here and so on.



All are blue for this time to Cameron ☁️🦋💙
Blue Butterfly Cat Eye Manicure @enchantedsiblings



Oh yea I also insisted to take a photo with this cart thing LOL
I always always have a dream and always wanted to have a station / cart like this for one of my big birthdays or probably my wedding 😂😅


Okay some photos of my bf here 😂 Very grateful to have him take all the photos and videos for me. BEST BF EVER. Love you baby ♥️
Btw, he bought this cameron highlands t-shirt the night before we came here and decided to wear it. lol looks like cameron highlands worker now 😂😂



Oh yea, entrance fees is RM50 per person. I think its okay and quite worth it lah if you are going with a mind of taking pretty photos and looking at pretty flowers. Go early in the morning to kind of escape the queue and also the hot blazing afternoon sun! Your girl here had sun burn after this place. So yea, put sun screen. Cameron may be cool and wind may be cool but it's still Malaysia sun after all 😂

Parking for your car is RM10 btw.

Cameron Highlands Flora Park
lot 191, 39010 Brinchang, Pahang, Malaysia



_______________________________________

Blog posts related to Cameron Highlands
_______________________________________

_______________________________________________________

Blog posts related to Enchanted Siblings at the link below 💅🏻
_______________________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Youtube: Joi Lynn
TikTok: @joilynn__



Comments