#ALEXenJOI 4 Years


4 years and happy qixi festival ♥️ - belated
Only 4 years with this fella but feels like 10 years LOL

Video at my IG Reels and TikTok


All my sushi and sashimi Lunch @ Sushi Zanmai



Drinks @ Starbucks
Got Chee Loong to try the refreshing Strawberry AƧaĆ­ Lemonade Starbucks Refreshers®
However I am sad that they san out of frozen strawberries šŸ˜Œ



Tea @ Il Marrone by Michelle Young
Said that we will be back here for dine in on 520 day this year. I am glad to be back here with baby for dine in for our 4th year anniversary tea time. 
Darling Michelle here finally re-open / re-named her cafe and it's super pretty now. Will make a separate blogpost for this. Stay tune kay ♥️



Happy 4 years my baby dodoo and to many more years to come.
Love you always! I am forever grateful to have you in my life ♥️



and also a super belated video of Chee Loong's birthday is finally up on my youtube channel!



________________________________________

Blog posts related to #ALEXenJOI Years
šŸ‘« #ALEXenJOI 1st Year
šŸ‘« #ALEXenJOI 2 Years
šŸ‘« #ALEXenJOI 4 Years
________________________________________

 ________________________________

Blog post related to Qixi Festival 
________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Youtube: Joi Lynn
TikTok: @joilynn__


Comments