#ALEXenJOI 2 Years


Happy 2 years Baby ! ❤️
Thank you for tolerating my nonsense for these 731 days and of course more to come. Love You !


Dined in at Calia.
Melbourne, Japan, Malaysia.
Since it’s not advisable to fly, Calia is a perfect dining that we all can enjoy now here at Pavilion, KL


Wanted to order a bento cake from @tinybaker.my, however they were fully book 😭 and I couldn't find a replacement mini cake that was enough for me to trust and convenient for pick up too. So, I just decided to just get one from Calia's menu itself which is their speciality Matcha Lava Lava cake.
Btw, the waiter service was excellent ! He was very kind serving us. Even agreed for the plate writing and kept wishing us Happy Anniversary until we left the restaurant ❤️


My my princess baby is just obeses with flowers and dried flowers that he got me this preserved bell jar flowers from Lavieflo so that I (eventually we, when we have our own house together) could keep it forever as the flowers won't die. Sooo prettyyy ! 🌷✨



👗 : @hutzfashion
🌷 : @lavieflo
💌 : Handmade by me ❤️
🎁 : @uniqlomyofficial ermm.. #CauseIbelieveToAlwaysGetHimStuffsThatHeReallyNeeds


 The sun was blazing hot that it’s hard to take proper photos. Lol 😂



Bonus photo ! 2 days ago Chee Loong made lunch for me. He took me to Jaya Grocer for grocery shopping but refuse to tell me what he was gonna make and the rule was I cant help up and can't be in the kitchen LOL.
Tadaaaa ! Close enough lah. He saw the FB post and decided to try. Ehhh not bad leh. I give him A+ for effort and also to be honest the Curry Katsu Don tasted good ! 👍🏻
So proud of him! Best boyfriend ever. Thank you baby! Love you ❤️



____________________________________________

Blog posts related to #ReALEXandEnJOI Years
👫 #ALEXenJOI 1st Year
👫 #ALEXenJOI 2 Years
👫 #ALEXenJOI 4 Years
____________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


Comments