2020 Haircut with Viege Scalp + Hair Treatment at Number76


Ermmm ... yea, so I chop off half the length of my hair last week. 
Kindda heart ache as usual but #ItsOkay !
It was a much needed long over due hair cut I guess 💇🏻‍♀️
Was so buzy, then it was CNY and they were fully booked, and then it was MCO.

Haircut with Viege Scalp + Hair Treatment as it’s been 2 years since I last did any treatment to my hair, I think. Lol. Thank you Jason GorGor !

I am so glad to finally come back here to my trustable salon @number_76 🌟
Following strictly to the SOP now with disinfection, disposable cape and new mask provided after hair cut. It was great !


____________________________________

____________________________________

_______________________________________________________

Blog posts related to Number76 at the link below 💇🏻‍♀️💆🏻‍♀️
_______________________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com

Comments