First Marvel Stud10s Exhibition in Malaysia


The very First Marvel Stud10s Exhibition in Malaysia here at Level 10, Pavilion KL.
Upclose with original costumes, weapons and props brought all the way from Marvel headquarters. Yes ! The ones that are used by the actors in the movies ! 😍

Went there with my best buddy Karyn.
p.s. I like this photo because I look as tall as her. HAHAH. The staffs there have amazing photography skills.


Experience the epic journey from now till the 27 October 2019
Get your early bird discount at www.MarvelExhibition.my

Adult  : Mykad - RM48 | Normal - RM58
Child : Mykad - RM28 | Normal - RM38

You get a complimentary Avengers ID card too with your face and name on it. For kids you get kids passport and a Marvel Badge ! 🔥


However I suggest you to stop where you are if you don't want more spoiler photos.
Cause I really suggest you to go and visit the venue and see them, feel them, touch them with your own eyes.

Below pictures are like 70% of the whole exhibition. 
So you choose yourself if you want to see them or not 👌🏻

...
..
.

Here I start the spam !



The start with IRON MAN



CAPTAIN AMERICA



THOR



DOCTOR STRANGE



Golden City, WAKANDA  |  VIBRANIUM  | BLACK PANTHER



ANT-MAN



CAPTAIN MARVEL



THANOS & THE INFINITY STONES


It's so big ! Like half the size of my body ! Woahhh !


I think I shall stop here. Heheh. Do pay the exhibition a visit if you are a big Marvel fan.
You can take photos and video thought out your journey there.


After everything, it's of course the souvenir store.
You can get some merchandise there too. 


Don't forget to also collect your Avengers ID before you leave the venue at the souvenir store !



Upon while exiting, there is a huge panorama view of the cast. Super huge and big, I promise !
I blend in too right ? Hehhe ☺️ 



Guess who am I looking at ? 🕷️👦🏻



I would say that its really worth it and its like a once in a life time chance to catch this kind of things here in Malaysia. So horned that this is in Malaysia for now till the 27 October 2019.
Tell me when can you see with your own eyes and feel the customers and props of the Avengers cast ?
 Exactly ! So if you are in Malaysia, don't miss this chance !


🙆🏻 🙆🏻
That's all for today, thanks for reading !


_______________________________________________________________

Blog post related to Marvel
_______________________________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__


Comments