Cyndi 15th Birthday (MONSTA X theme)


Happy Birthday Mangidoo ! 💕
Hope this will be one of the most memorable birthday for you excluding your injuries. Hope your finger and feet recovers soon. Speedy recovery !

Okay, let me start my story. This is for those of you who didn't not view or didn't manage to catch my IG Stories yesterday.
It's my first time planning a mini birthday surprise and this time its for little Cyndi.
Chee Loong and I kindda planned its like 2 weeks ago but things and plans kindda got changed after Cyndi fell down near the drain in school which lead to hurt her feet and her pinky. So she is currently on cast and wheelchair for 6 weeks. Original plan was to bring her go eat BBQ on Friday (12 July) but it got cancelled. However we still stick to the early birthday dinner with the family yesterday night (14 July). But we went out to tapau and ordered food delivery for dinner instead of going out, just to accommodate her and make her feel more comfortable at home 😊 We also celebrated Matthena JieJie (Chee Loong's sister in-law)'s birthday together too. Her birthday is on the 19 July and today (14 July) is Cyndi's actually birthday. Did an early do for both of them. July is the month of birthdays as Mama and another of my cousin Elaine Jiejie's birthday was yesterday too.

So below are the companies that I work with to pull of Cyndi's birthday this year. Hehhe.

🎂 : @bakesandinks
Specially Customised for little Cyndi’s birthday HAHAHA.
Since Wonho couldn’t make it for MONSTA X concert in Malaysia this year, so here is a Wonho and Monster X cake for her 15th birthday. LOL.
I swear I was cringing with myself when I was whatsapping Michelle for the order HAHA. But I swear that in life you just got to have the confidence to do it. If not you wouldn’t get what you want 😅
Thank you Michelle for being so understanding !



🧁 : Self bake and pipped with my mom and @alex_hcl


🎁👗 : @mgplabel @mgp.my


🍴 : @nandosmy | @midamkl | @sushimentaiofficial


The main part of the theme is Wonho's abs. HAHAH.
Chee Loong even pipped a cupcake of his abs. LOL. Close enough.


Mini video of her surprise at my Instagram 👇🏻
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz8K1mMAFOs/

_________________________________

_________________________________

___________________________________________________________________

🧁 The last of Il Marrone by Michelle Young
___________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________

👧🏻 Cyndi 18th Birthday (Blue Minimalist theme)
________________________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


Comments