Chee Loong Birthday 2019 @ Lexis Hibiscus, Port Dickson (PUBG theme)


As I said in my last Bakes & Inks post that I will be back, I am back again !

Back here to collect my partner in crime, Chee Loong's birthday cake 💕
We celebrated his birthday 4 days early cause we went to Port Dickson on the 1&2 June with his family + also part of his birthday celebration I guess 😅


So his birthday cake for this is year is a chicken ! Just kidding !! Hahah I beat you guys already know just by looking at it and the title of this post already says it all LOL
The PUBG Cake 🍳🔫


Just Look how crazy he is, holding a real frying pan and waring a hemet. LOL 🍳


Okay, let me tell my story and experience.
Beginning of May I ordered 2 cakes from Bakes & Inks. One is for my future Chee Loong mom's birthday and another one is for Chee Loong's birthday. 
When I went to Bake'in to collect his mom's birthday cake on the 18 May, Michelle (the founder of  Bakes & Inks & Bake'in.) was like 'you have another one coming right?'
Hahahhaha It was my fault also lah cause I didn't tell her to keep it a secret. I was there with my friend Karyn and also Chee Loong. Karyn look at me and burst out laughing 🤦🏻‍♀️ So Chee Loong kindda heard everything and he was very smart to know that the other cake was for him 😅 Science students just have more brains then I do. HAHAH okay it doesn't mean that way, but I always use that sentence on him cause he is always smarter than me 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️
Sooo, since he already found out about it, I made him fetch me there to Bake'in rather than I going alone to pick up the cake myself, which was suppose to be the original plan. So it's like he is collecting his own birthday cake 😂

I was actually very nervous as it was my first time planning all this for him and it kindda got ruined 😅 BUT ! I don't have any regrets cause I was seriously excited about it but I can't walk about it. So now we can talk freely LOL. We were both excited and couldn't wait for the 31 May to come to go pick up the cake. Because the whole time I didn't want to let him know what was the design of the cake. He usually doesn't even bother about my phone but for the whole 2 weeks he kept the 😏 face and kept wanting to check my WhatsApp to see the conversation with Michelle 😅 
It's not like I don't know how the cake looks like. I already roughly knew what I wanted cause I found a PUBG cake at Bakes & Inks Instagram and I send that exact same photo to Michelle asking her if I can have a 4" instead of a 6" cake cause our fridge really can't fit the cake in and there will be over supply of cakes if I got to take the 6" one. She was so kind and told me that she will go and check with her supplier if they have smaller figurines for the 4" cake. So she roughly send me a smaller and cuter PUBG figurine. I roughly kindda guess that the cake will look cute now instead of cool by just looking at the picture of the figurine she send me 😂 So this is my cute little PUBG one on their IG page. I was all fine, happy and excited about it. On the 31 May, we went to Bake'in to collect the cake and Chee Loong was so over the moon as the cake was so nice. As expected, they did not let me down ! I swear that their cakes are always way beyond my expectations 😍

Btw, I even made him go collect his balloons with me 😅 I am such a bad planner lah. I will try to do better next time 😁 hopefully !

🎂 : Bakes & Inks
🎈 : Le Bloons



So his family decided to also plan a family trip to Port Dickson.

We stayed at Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson and the resort is plain amazing !
Mini get away out of the city to the seaside where you have your own private pool at your villa that builds up into a shape of a hibiscus ! 🏝🌺
Just by looking at the map from waze its amazing enough to see the shape of the Hibiscus Villa 🌺


Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson
12th Mile, Jalan Pantai, Port Dickson,
71250 Pasir Panjang, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia.


There are many fun activities for you to try out too !


One of the few things that I enjoyed about the 2 days 1 night trip was the Buggy !
Buggy service provided from the main entrance to your villa. This is one of the facilities that I enjoyed here the most 😂


The villa tour for you. I swear that I love the villa so much 😍


The Villa


Bathroom that you can see your own personal pool out there and of course you can excess to your own personal pool from the bathroom !


Not forgetting the that you can even see the sea water from your bathroom floor !


Amazing view that I will always wish to wake up to every morning 🏝


Soooo, we had chicken for the birthday dinner 🎂 🍴
Happy Birthday Baby ! 😘💕

_________________________________

_________________________________

_________________________________

_________________________________

___________________________________________________________________

🧁 The last of Il Marrone by Michelle Young
___________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________

Blog posts related to Chee Loong's Birthday
🦖 Chee Loong 2019 Birthday @ Lexis Hibiscus, Port Dickson (PUBG Theme)
🦖 Chee Loong Birthday 2020 
🦖 Chee Loong Birthday 2022 (Stitch Theme) 
___________________________________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


Comments