2019 MONSTA X WORLD TOUR ‘WE ARE HERE’ IN Kuala Lumpur


I guess you already know what post will this be just by it's title.
Soooooo ..  Food first ! I would say that this was breakfast + lunch + dinner yesterday.
@myburgerlab


Were are here because Little Cyndi (Chee Loong's sister) is a huge MONBEBE and also Wonho's fan ! 😂
I was a Monbebe way earlier than her, but she is now a really bigger fan of Monsta X more than me LOL. I think I shall just stay multi-fandom 😅
But I am really glad that she enjoyed herself not just that night but i would say afternoon till night. Practically the whole day. I don't usually go concerts so early. I will be there like only around 2 hours before they start. But this time all the 3 of us (Me, Cyndi and Chee Loong) all went early so that Cyndi could go and collect freebies and but merchandise. Yesterday 22 June 2019, was already planned to give my whole day to her 😂

Anyway cutting those grandmother stories short. Below are some photos !



I guess you know who I like in MONSTA X 😏
Nunu Bear ! 🐻
Btw, for those of you who don't know MONSTA X, this is their leader Shownu.


ye-ye-ye-ye-ye-ye-yeh ~


2019 MONSTA X WORLD TOUR ‘WE ARE HERE’ IN KUALA LUMPUR


 I think I only took majority Shownu photos. LOL sorry guys 😅


Mini videos at my twitter
👉🏻 https://twitter.com/joilynn__/status/1142634451257528322

I have went for so many concerts in my life and I think I cried so badly during their last encore song. Why is thisssss soooo sad ?! 😭 Please tell me that I am not the only one. LOL.
See you guys again soon with all the 7 members next time.
It’s okay Wonho ! There is always a next time. Loosing a passport is something that can happen and it’s fine 😊
Keep your promises and do come back next year !

____________________________________________________________________________

Blog posts related to MONSTA X
____________________________________________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


Comments