#GoodLunch with The Chicken Rice Shop


Smile because it’s Chicken Rice ! If you guys actually watch my IG stories daily, I am sure you will know that I eat chicken rice like 2-3 times a week. I am that crazy that I can even eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner. No problem at all ! 👌🏻

All thanks to my late grandfather who would always bring me to eat chicken rice while waiting for my grandmother to do her marketing.

Who else grew up eating chicken rice ? 🙋🏻🙋🏻‍♂


What I am most excited about now is that The Chicken Rice Shop is now having #GoodLunch promotion and they are serving healthy dishes that you can get at great value. So so so yummy for my tummy! You can get this promo on weekdays, 10am – 3pm.

We ordered ..


Savers Good Lunch Set (1pax) [RM9.42]
Single Portion of Healthy Chicken Breast (Choice of Steamed, Roast or Soy Sauce)
A bowl of Chicken Rice
12oz Soft Drink (One)

Healthy Meal Set (1 pax) [RM13.95]
Single Portion of Healthy Chicken Breast (Choice of Steamed, Roast or Soy Sauce)
1pc Braised Tofu and 1pc Braised Egg
Ipoh Bean Sprouts or Pak Choy with Oyster Sauce
A bowl of Chicken Rice
Soup of the Day
“HOMESOY” Soya Milk / Chinese Tea or Mineral Water (One)

Noodle Meal Set (1 pax) [RM12.48]
2pcs Nyonya Pai Tee
Choose from our Noodles Selection (One)
12oz Soft Drink (One)
Rainbow Delight Dessert

and believe it or not ? 
All of the above are just RM39.80 including tax and service charge !

The Chicken Rice Shopppp ~ Chicken Rice … and more ! Pakk Pak Pak Pak Pak 🐔


_____________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________




Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


[SPONSORED]

Comments