Pretty Accessories from Aurelia Atelier


Hey sweeties!
If you notice, I don’t actually wear earrings and rings even though I have tones of them at home. More like I don’t wear them everyday and every time I go out, I forgot about them. My skin is usually very sensitive and always rejects majority of the accessories. As for rings, my fingers are way to small for them to fit in. Was clearing up my stuffs for more room space few months ago and I remember giving away so many of them.

Now these new batch of earrings and ring has came in and I am super in love with them! Must seriously put on more effort in wearing them before I leave the house.
I have already tried them on and there was no allergy reaction to their accessories. The rings are able to fit in my fingers too as they can adjusted. Finally found the ones that I can wear and also super pretty at the same time ✨

p.s. I will update this post from time to time each time I purchase new Accessories from Aurelia Atelier


[RM48.00]

[RM58.00]

[RM28.00]

[RM48.00]

These earrings and ring are from Aurelia Atelier that even comes with a special Personalised Message Card that you can write messages on it ! 
Add on RM10 only for the Personalised Message Card.

___


Mother's Day 2019





___


I think you guys by now should know that started wearing earrings more frequently and it’s almost always the same ones from @aureliaatelier. So here are the new collections of their earrings to add onto my earrings closet. Can’t wait to try these new babies out ! ✨




___


This year for Christmas 2019, Chee Loong bought me a pair or earring! Really surprise when he gave this to me, cause we don't celebrate Christmas and give each other presents. Grateful. Thank you baby 🥰 Best boyfriend award goes to him as I think he know by his finger tips that I only buy earrings from Aurelia now, where I always go get my nails and hair done, and what clothing brands I buy.

Since he was so obsess with the drama Hotel Del Luna and IU, so I guess this is why he choose this pair of earring. LOL




___


Aurelia earrings cold be a great gift for your bestie / ji muis too !
Actually gave En Ru lot's of skin care for her birthday. This is another small gift for her birthday and her up coming graduation.




___




Rose Gold Falling Pearl Earrings (clip-on, for one of my bbg)


___




Silver Iris Earrings 
Rose Gold Lily of the Valley Earrings
Rose Gold Clematis Earrings
Rose Gold Necklace



___


Aurelia Atelier (002264266-M) was founded since 2012. We heart-choose every single design bringing you - our customers and friends, as well as fashion influencers the chic yet modern and dainty costume jewellery.

All our jewellery is exclusively designed and made in Korea. We believe you wear them as your signature style.

**Majority of their earrings comes in studs and clip on. So you can still wear the clip on ones even if you don't have ear piercings.

Check them out if you haven’t. Website link below. Time to bang leng leng !


_______________________________________

Aurelia Atelier Website
Aurelia Atelier Facebook
Aurelia Atelier Instagram
_______________________________________

_______________________________________

Blog posts related to Aurelia Atelier
_______________________________________




Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


Comments