Genting Highland 2018


Taking the cable car up to the temple and also to Genting Highland from Genting Premium Outlet.


清水岩庙 Chin Swee Caves Temple


The temple of art is built in words ⛩


About a decade since I came here. The old part of Genting is so nostalgic. Brings back memories. Remembered always coming here to the theme park with my childhood buddy like almost every month when I was in kindergarten to early primary school days. And never came back here as I got older. LOL. So much of changes and the new and upgraded part of Genting is amazing. 


Now since that I have managed to get a little getaway to come back here, I just can’t wait for the 20th Century Fox World to be completed !🎢 Expected to be ready in 2019. Hopefully it can be ready by then.




Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


Comments