2018 Hair Cut at Number76


Looks like I come back here every year to get my hair cut πŸ˜‚



Thank You Jeddy GorGor !


Hair menu for today ..
Hair Cut + Wash + ‬Styling ! πŸ’‡πŸ»πŸ’†πŸ»

Happy because I am back at Number76. 
But it’s depressing cause I always come back here to chop off half the length of my hair. LOL

Before | After

Okay, This is NOT my hair but my best buddy's hair. Really salute her for her guts to cut so much.
I cut 4 inches and already feel so heart ache her πŸ˜­

Number76 now uses Dyson hair dryer ! My favourite hairdryer ! πŸ˜

____________________________________

____________________________________

_______________________________________________________

Blog posts related to Number76 at the link below πŸ’‡πŸ»‍♀️πŸ’†πŸ»‍♀️
_______________________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


Comments