Mother's Day 2017


Dear Mummy,
Thank you so much for bringing me up, standing all of my nonsense and always giving me all the support, love and care to the fullest.
I will be a better daughter, day after day and will make you proud one day by just standing there and looking at me and saying " ahhh~ that's my daughter ! "
Hahahah.. Happy Mother's Day ! Love you to the moon and back 😘

2017 Mother's Day Hi Tea at Grand Season Hotel again this year πŸ‘­


I love you Mummy ! Happy Mother's Day !! πŸ‘­
Happy Mothers Day to all the Mummies out there too !

_________________________________________

Blog posts related to Mother's Day
πŸ‘­ 2015  |  2017  |  2019
πŸ‘­ 2021  |  2022  |  2023
_________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com

Comments