K-Day at Pavilion KL


Why I call it the K-Day at Pavilion ? Because the day had mainly to do with Korean stuffs ? πŸ˜…
LOL. Lame title anyway. Its hard to think of a post title okay. Especially its just shopping and eating at a shopping mall. I have nothing to write, but I still want to blog about it. πŸ˜…
This is basically what I do when I come to pavilion. I can come here every week and practically go to the same store to shop and same restaurant to eat even though Pavilion is so big and there are so many other stores and restaurants. 
So where do I usually go to or I would say enter ? 
Keep reading ! or scrolling ! πŸ™‚
The feel of Korea when I miss Korea because I am in Malaysia.
Shopping + Eating Korean Stuffs @ Pavilion Mall, Kuala Lumpur
Oh yeaaaaa... Since we are on the topic of shopping.. 
They are having Event Room Offers now ! Majority my favourite brands ! 
SPAO, MIXXO, WHO.A.U and SHOOPEN all under the Exclusively for Parkson Card Members and BonusLink Members in conjunction with Parkson 29th Anniversary. 
You can find SPAO, MIXXO and WHO.A.U in Pavilion KL and SHOOPEN in Fahrenheit88 which is just across the road from Pavilion KL. 
Do drop by to grab these amazing apparels from today to the 31 October 2016 !
Will blog more about SPAO and MIXXO soon, You read my blog post on SHOOPEN here.

My favourite clothing store, SPAO !

Over to Shoopen too ! LOL. There goes πŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ again
Tea Time at Baskin Robbins !

The cotton candy colour in Malaysia is so different than in Korea. It's so pink and purple here in Malaysia. LOL

Before leaving Baskin Robbins, bought a Triple JR, Waffle.
This is the problem when it's Wednesday in BR Malaysia. Ice Cream are so cheap that you just got to eat until your heart content. 
Dined in at KyoChon for dinner. 
Kyochon chicken ! Really miss the chickens in Korea.

Ipad ordering.

Daily Dine-In Combo Set E (4pax) [RM100.00]
12 Salsal Strips  + 8 Drumsticks + 4 Steamed Rice + Personal Salad + Wedges + 4 Soup + 4 2 100% Natural Sparkling Yuza or Plum Tea

Glove and wet tissue for you to use so that you won't dirty your hands while eating your chickens.

Bone tin. Your chicken bones goes into here.

Take away is always available even if you can't finish your dine in meal.

I think every time I come to Pavilion with my friends it's always SPAO, MIXXO and KyoChon πŸ˜‚



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


Comments