λΉ…λ±… BIGBANG MADE VIP TOUR 2016 in Malaysia πŸ‘‘


V to the I to the P πŸ‘‘ 
The light that leads to the Kings. 

Truthfully telling, it was a super exhausting day for me.
One the 1st October 2016, I left house at 8.45am and reached back home at 12.30am the next day. LOL. Had events or I would rather say 3 things to attend on that day. 
So I was all over KL that day, by the time I reached home I couldn't even feel my legs.

Reach Jalan Stadium around there at about 5.15pm after managing to find a parking somewhere near Pataling Street which was quite far from the Stadium Merdeka. About 15 to 20 minutes walk I guess. There was a cafe near by there, so we went in to ate early dinner first, Fill our stomach up before the concert 
and by the way, the "we" was my cousin, my niece and I 

leaf & co. cafe
53, Jalan Sultan, City Centre, 
50000 Kuala Lumpur, 
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.


As usual lah, my typical-ness.. Go there must buy things back home. LOL πŸ’›

Rock Zone !! 🀘🏻
This is partly why my legs are so pain now. Hhahaha. IT WAS WORTH IT !!

Last night was AWESOME ! πŸ’› 
#λΉ…λ±… #BIGBANG πŸ‘‘ 

BIGBANG MADE VIP TOUR is mainly a fan interaction concert with BigBang rather than a 3 hours concert. The event started of with the members playing games, having lucky draws and then only to singing some songs from their MADE album. It was really fun as you get to cheer on your bias. Unfortunately T.O.P was not able to make it for the tour this time to Malaysia. T.O.P ! Hope to see you in the next tour, next year soon !

Why I am saying 'next year' is because, BigBang said that they will be back ! Hhaha. YES ! I am having high hopes and I trust them and also YG Entertainment of course. 

G-Dragon and also the rest of the members, Taeyang, Seungri and Daesung said that they are going to have a come back really soon. Really Soon.. I repeat "REALLY SOON" ! Yes ! They actually emphasise the "REALLY SOON" LOLOL. So what does their "really soon" means ? Must be by the end of this year right ? Won't be this month lah. YG's real soon won't be so fast, I guess. Hopefully around MAMA2016 timing, November to December.

[Updated]
BIGBANG is BACK !! WOOOTTSSS !! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Back to the topic ! Sorry, was just too excited πŸ˜‚
Some pictures I took during their game session below. I don't think you can even spot them. LOL.

Move Ping Pong Balls

Pull the Ribbon

Cheek X Cheek

GD !

Uploading videos onto this blog post, the quality of the videos are just bad.
I did post a few videos on my Instagram account. Link are below if you want to watch them.
There are just a few cuts. I didn't record all of the songs because I wanted to personally enjoys the concert this time and not focus on taking picture and video. So I apologize to all of you here if you were looking forward on seeing close up and clearer pictures and videos of BigBang.

G-Dragon πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ 

When YoungBae is really Bae 😍 
The sun of my life. His fan service can make you cry πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚ 

κ°μ‚¬ν•©λ‹ˆλ‹€ ! μ‚¬λž‘ν•©λ‹ˆλ‹€ πŸ’› 
WeLike2Party


After dinner follow my cousin back to her home because it was already late.
Ate supper at one of the cafe at USJ. Sorry I can't remember what cafe was that. Energy drained out until I was too tired and hungry at the same time that I didn't even bother looking at the name of the cafe. SORRY !

PIZZA ! This 4 types of flavor pizza is so cool ! LOL.


_________________________________________________

Blog post related to BIGBANG
_________________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


Comments