이니스프리 Innisfree My Cushion Pop-up Store in Malaysia


Innisfree came up with My Cushion with everyone in mind. 
That is why we have the 100 case designs, the different bases and applicators that you can 
customise to fit your unique style and needs – a cushion you can proudly call, "My Cushion".
A deep hydration cushion with Jeju Fresh Green Tea water that fills deep hydration into your skin and fits perfectly as if your own skin when applied leaving a clear healthy glow.

Say hello 👋🏼 to the long weekend and the My Cushion Pop-up Store! 
It’s happening from the 16 September 2016 until the 20 September 2016, at the Orange Concourse, Sunway Pyramid, LG2. Step into the world of My Cushion and enjoy yourself with all the fun activities and bring home Limited Edition goodies ! 

100 Cushion Casing varieties for you to choose !
OMGG ! Can I have all ?!

My Style, My Cushion Tunnel

Get the My Cushion guide on what cushion is suitable for your skin and what casing are your favorite ones. Do ask the staffs there for help too !

My Style, My Cusion demo testing area.
With every purchase of a 
My Cushion Set (Refill + Case) at RM94.00

Get 1 Free My Cushion Case of your choice* 
+ 1 My Lucky Drop Token

* The Free My Cushion case is only applicable 
to the selected 40 case designs.

마이쿠션 케이스 My Cushion Case  ₩8,000 |  RM33.00
워터핏 쿠션 Water Fit Cushion Refiller  ₩12,000 |  RM52.00

Stand to win the Limited Edition My Cushion Mirror or My Cushion Puff* from ‘My Lucky Drop’ game exclusively at their pop-up store !
*while stock last


Free photo taking at their photobooth section.
Remember to share your photos with us using these hashtags
#innisfreeMY #MyCushionPopUp

Show it to the redemption counter and receive your gift ! 

Loving everything !

Introducing the My Style, My Cushion music video ! 🎬🎶 
Watch how SoImJenn, Nisa Kay, Charis Ow, Kittie Yiyi and Brian See show off their My Cushion in style. 

The most exciting My Cushion pop-up store happening from 16 - 20 September 2016, at Orange Concourse, Sunway Pyramid, LG2. Come and experience the world of My Cushion with fun activities & Limited Edition goodies !





Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


Comments