First Visit to Number76 - Hair Cut & Treatment


Time for a hair cut and also to pamper my hair.
Here to share my first visit experience with Number76 Salon.

A Japanese Hair Salon.
Number76 was born in Minami Aoyama, Japan and has expended to currently 4 outlets in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and 1 outlet in Singapore !
Number76 is known for their greatest service, workmanship and quality results.
Another thing that gain my trust about this salon is that Number76 uses KΓ©rastase, SHISEIDO and Milbon Products. So at least I know what quality products brand they use on my hair.


Went in the salon with the intention of cutting my hair and to get some treatment done to maintain the condition of my hair. What treatment ? I have no idea because I just know that I want to do one but no idea which one and what treatment to get done. Partly because I have not done any treatment to my hair for about a year or maybe more than that. All I did was cut and trim a little. 

This is where Number76 consultation comes in. You obviously need consultation on what treatment you want to do for your hair right ? Consultation is free and do feel free to consult with them any hair problems you have, because they can help you with what you are facing. Dandruff, hair lost, oily hair, oily scalp and etc .. Don't be scare or hold back on what you want to ask. Number76 staffs are very friendly. They will advise you what you need and what is good for your hair. They won't simply push you with treatments and products that you are not willing to get done and pay for.

For example, I wanted to get rebornding done to my hair. But they rejected the whole idea because they said that my hair is straight enough and also probably enough damaged ? I have lots of split ends, this is why I decided that I am gonna get my hair cut. Not 1 inch or 2 inches but 4 inches. It's allot for me because I really hate cutting my hair. For those of you that hate cutting hair, you probably might understand me. Maybe because every time, okay maybe not every time but majority of the time I get my hair cut, it doesn't turn out the way I want it to be. I don't blame any of the hairstylist or the salons that I go to, but I blame it on myself because I don't know even know how to explain to them on what style I want. Don't even know what style do I want. All I just know that my hair looks weird after the cuts πŸ˜… That's why have a mini phobia of entering a hair salon. But after 20 years of my life, I would say that the phobia is slowly disappearing now because I have found the best salon. This is also why I am also blogging about it. This is also probably my first blog post on hair.
Okay, cutting all those grandmother's stories ..

Hair Menu for my first visit
πŸ’‡πŸ» Hair Cut
πŸ’†πŸ» Kerastase Stimulating Scalp Treatment
πŸ’πŸ» with a senior stylist Jason ε“₯ε“₯ and a junior stylist ε“₯ε“₯ to assist with the scalp treatment.

After consultation, I was advised to get the Kerastase Stimulating Scalp Treatment for my scalp as my hair lost is quite intensive. I drop like bundles of hair everyday and I get more scare day by day that I might go bald one day. But it seems from Jason ε“₯ε“₯ he said that I still have allot of hair. There are lots of baby hair that are in the process of growing.

Kerastase Stimulating Scalp Treatment helps treat insensitivity hair lost issues and reactivates natural rhythm of hair growth. Rejuvenites skin issues and improves the hair density. With vitamin PP & B5 to increase the blood circulation to energized the roots of the hair.

A tablet and with a mini microscope that looks likes a torch, he started to have a look at my scalp condition. Fascinating technology. LOL. But after scanning, no more fascinating anymore.
I was like πŸ€” 😳 πŸ™„ 😳 😨 😰 πŸ™ˆ
I started to become more embarrass about my hair and scalp condition. Jason ε“₯ε“₯ started explaining and pointing out on which are the oily parts, dry parts, the clogged dirt in my hair roots and etc ...

All just looks so horrible ..
What kind of scalp do I even have ? Some parts dry, some parts oily ? Crazy ! 😨

So junior stylist ε“₯ε“₯ took over after that and helped me to do the Kerastase Stimulating Scalp Treatment. The junior stylist in Number76 are actually very good too. They will explain every steps on what they are going to do and use on your hair.

Their hair massage is so 爽 that I have no words to describe it, just soooo awesome. I even had the thought of coming here everyday to get my hair wash. I must be crazy now. LOLOL. The feeling was just so nice and comforting. From a person that hates going to the hair salon to even thinking of coming every time just to get my hair scrub ?  πŸ€”πŸ™„

In the meanwhile, for new comers, you will be given a mini iPad to fill in your details for your membership card. Signing up for membership is free with any do of their service.

A refreshing cup of tea with a biscuit.

Not to mention the gown to wear is super convenient because there are actually sleeves for you to put your hands through. Ain't like those normal ones that you have to lift the whole thing up just to get your hands out for your phone or to eat and drink.

What I also like about Number76 is because they give you a blanket to cover your legs at the wash area. So there are no problem if you want to wear shorts or skirts or dress to go and get your hair done.

The best hair dryer that Number76, Midvalley uses on you which I think I should get it for home too.
The Panasonic EH-NA65-K895 Hairdryer offers you the superior nanoe technology which supplements the hair and scalp with additional moisture, preventing dryness and maintaining smooth, shiny hair and a healthy scalp.
Why do I feel like I am promoting hair dryer now ? LOL.

Back to the hair, or my hair*
After the treatment done. Time for the cutting.
Bye Bye hair ! πŸ’‡πŸ»

Tadaaaa ! Cleaner and shinier scalp !
Sorry. forgot to take pic of how i looks like on the ipad after the scan. But I swear that my scalp looks so much more cleaner and moist now.

Ending with Number76 signature styling, hair curls / perm.
Truthfully telling, I have never curled or permed hair because .. I might look old ? older ? more matured ? No idea, but I just have not get them done. Trusting Jason ε“₯ε“₯ I got this done for the first time. It's not permanent anyway. So why not ? Give it a try πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

A big thanks to all my hairstylists (76team) for giving me a healthier scalp and hair.
Jason ε“₯ε“₯ for the consultation, hair cut and styling and the junior stylist ε“₯ε“₯ for the scalp treatment. Thanks for also explaining and giving me consultation on how to manage my hair to keep them healthy. From the way you comb it, to wash it, to blow dry it, even the way you sleep and your daily food intake. So much of  fatherly / motherly advice or I would say brotherly ε“₯ε“₯ / sisterly 姐姐 type because they are still quite young.
Thank you so much !  γ‚γ‚ŠγŒγ¨γ† !

Great service ! I would give a 9/10.
This is because ..
 Number76 service and workmanship is just up to standard
 They give you free consultation
 They give you free hair styling before you leave their salon
 They explain every single details to you on what they are going to do with your hair
 They make sure that you are comfortable
 They advice you on what your hair needs and what they don't (Honest)
 They don't simply shoot you with the most expensive treatment
 They are not pushy as they force you on doing treatment that you are not willing to do
 Their pricing are fix accordingly to their menu
 They inform you the price of the treatment that they are going to do for you so that when it comes to the total bill, you will roughly expect what the amount will be like and not get a heart attack

What I am really grateful of is not just their service and their workmanship that they give. 
It's also their honesty. I just feel that they are really honest because I just realised that I used this sentence "What do you recommend?" like 4-5 times. If it's like some other salons or other people that want to make money, they would had recommended me the most expensive treatment even though its not needed or suitable for my hair. Its a really dangerous questions as people may take advantage of it. But NOT here at Number76. They give you allot of advises instead and try to find the best treatment for you and your hair. Another thing is that their treatment pricing are fix according to their menu. If your hair need some special care and treatment that are not on the menu, that will be upon consultation. Do feel free to ask questions !


For new comers, as it was also my first time.
You will receive a life time membership card and a RM20 voucher after doing any hair treatment.
Rm20 voucher last 3 months from your purchased date.

The Membership Card Privileges.
 You will receive one complimentary scalp or hair treatment service, valid on any day of the birthday month.
 Complimentary fringe / bangs trim.
 Complimentary hair cut for member's kids below 5 years old 
 Cash points collection. To accumulate points for each time you spend in any of our branch.
5% of your total spending amount shall go into your card for every visit of spending
1 point is equivalent to RM1.
 You may use the points for deducting your bill or purchase any product. Just inform the customer service officer when settling your bill at reception.
 No restriction on minimum use of points. Any amount is acceptable.

Got my hair done at Number76, Mid Valley
It is one of the oldest branch of Number76 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

__________________________________________________________

Number76
A-G-2, Ground Floor, Northpoint, 
Mid Valley City, No.1 Medan Syed Putra Utara 
59200 Kuala Lumpur
+603 2287 0661 / 0662
__________________________________________________________

Love their semented interior here at Mid Valley branch. 
As what the blogger Cheesie said, "basement secret society". When I read her blogpost I laughed, but now that I had visited this place, it does really looks like one. LOL. So big, spacious and cozy.
The salon is kindda hidden at a quiet corner and the whole salon is cemented which makes the environment even more hard and cold. A cool basement secret society hair salon. You come to this "basement secret society" to treat your hair. No treat, no getting out. LOLOL. Whattt?! I sound so bad now instead. Joking man joking πŸ˜Š



Number76 is a salon that is super busy. So I highly recommend or I would say advise you to make your booking in advance. Kindly make an advance booking before you visit them for any service, so that they can serve you better, as they might not have slots for walk-in customers also. Hence, if you walk-in during their peak hour, you might have to wait long. You can call them at their outlet's contact number or book online at number76.com. Giving the salon a call is better.

First time doing a scalp treatment. Never done it before. Really learned allot about the ways of taking care of my scalp and hair. This is my first real blog post about my hair and a salon. Because Number76 is the best salon that I have ever been in my life so far. Incredibly good !
I am just super satisfied with my hair condition now. It's feels so much cleaner and healthier then before.

Scalp is so much cleaner after the Kerastase Stimulating Scalp Care Treatment. Not regretting yet for cutting 4 inches off my hair so far. LOL. Will definitely come back again for hair maintenance. I shall have the 'semangat' to take care of my hair now. No more excuses not to visit the salon unless I am really broke. Anyways, Number76 is just fabulously great !

Great Salon, Great Service, Great Results, Great Hair !
Thank You Number76 and the Midvalley Team !

____________________________________

____________________________________

_______________________________________________________

Blog posts related to Number76 at the link below πŸ’‡πŸ»‍♀️πŸ’†πŸ»‍♀️
_______________________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


Comments