‪비아이지‬ B.I.G First Showcase in Malaysia


‪비아이지‬ B.I.G first showcase in Malaysia !
Proud or not Malaysia B.I.G Fans ? LOL. 
B.I.G is here to promote their Aphrodite and Taola album. More on Aphrodite album but they are also selling their Taola album. So come and don't miss the chance to purchase them, get B.I.G's autographs and also photos with them !

If you missed them today, don't worry !
B.I.G will be at Berjaya Times Square at 4pm tomorrow, 24 July 2016
Be sure to catch them there !

VIP entrance is free !
All you have to do is to "like" I-Creative Event facebook page to get a VIP pass and enter. 
See ?! So simple right ? Who gives out VIP passes this easy ? Yes, we have I-Creative Event and GH Entertainment to thank for ! 감사합니다 !! 🙇🏼 Malaysia's B.I.G fans are really lucky.

If you want to get a autograph session and photo session with B.I.G you can purchase their albums.
Purchase 1 album - Autograph Session with B.I.G (1 album) + Photo Session + B.I.G Poster
Purchase 2 album - Autograph Session with B.I.G (2 album) + Photo Session + B.I.G Poster

B.I.G's 아프로디테 Aphrodite Album [RM100.00]
‪B.I.G's 타올라 Taola Album [RM90.00]


Today at Summit Shopping Mall, Subang Jaya. 

Benji and Gunmin checking the stage for the second time.
I think the stage was too small for them to dance too though 😶 The 3 partition. LOL. Okay, I am not complaining but a flat stage would always be better. Anyway, thanks Summit Shopping Mall for having them 👍🏻

‪비아이지‬ B.I.G sang 5 songs.
Aphrodite, Take You Home, Taola, Are You Ready and Hello.
Plus J-Hoon's Birthday song 🎂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

날 막을 순 없어, 거부할 수 없어
You’re The Only One, Lady
목표는 바로 너, 푹 빠져 버렸어
You’re The Only One, Lady
결국 내 여자가 되고 말걸 ~


타올라 !
완전 미쳤어, 난 푹 빠졌어
네 얼굴, 몸매, 향기, 모두 다
멈출 수 없어 고장 난 것처럼
막을 수가 없이 타올라 ~

Short video clip below from my instagram.

This is kindda late but yeaa.. J-Hoon's birthday was on the 15 July 2016.
But better late than never as its still the month of July 😂
제이훈 오빠 생일 축하해 ! Happy Birthday J-Hoon ! 🎂
and also Happy 2nd Anniversary B.I.G !

비아이지 짱 !! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
말레이시아에 오신 것을 환영합니다 ! 정말 감사합니다 !
• B.I.G • GH Entertainment • I creative Event
• and all the other Organisers and Sponsors.

I also want to thank my mom for spending her time with me in this showcase. It's her first kpop showcase that she attended. First she was shock that Benji could speak English. She was like "Ehhh ?! He can speak English ! Whats his name ?" "Benji" "Wow ! He is good ! He is cool." 😂 Then during the fan signing Heedo wore a pink ribbon headband given by a fan and she said that he is so spotting and cute. LOLOL. I think she kindda enjoyed B.I.G showcase today. Thank God ! 


[Updated]
Below are official videos from GH Entertainment about B.I.G in Malaysia. 
Do watch it if you missed them !



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


Comments