Knitting Wool Scarf DIY


Knitting Wool Scarf with Mummy !
Piratically a knitting class with mummy. She is the teacher and I am the student. LOL.

You can find the wools at any Daiso / Tailor Shop / Knitting Shop / etc places that sells sewing or knitting things. I think some Supermarkets sells them too or any DIY Stores.
I bought these cute fluffy ones with different tonnage of pink colours from Daiso. They have so many nice pastel colours that I actually felt like choosing ALL ! LOL. Can't even decide what to buy until mummy was like 'pick the pink one'.


How is knitting like ?
Truthfully telling, it was hard at the begining because I found it kindda complicated. Like really ! Or maybe its just me la. But it's actually repeating the same step over and over again. So after doing something repeatedly, you get the hang of it and you become an expert ! 
It's like dancing ! Hahaa, you dance the same routine day in and out until you become synchronized and perfect !

Step of how to knit HERE !

Left some strains for the ending too so that the scarf don't look so plain at the both endings.
Tadaa ! My 60 inch wool scarf !
Used about 5 bundles of wools. Because of the different tonnage of pink colours, so it's a bit easier as I don't really need to do any patterns on the scarf. The colours gives out some patterns already ^^


1 bundle of wool from Daiso is RM5.30 inclusive of GST. I didn't really check out other taylor shop, but yeaa .. Anyway .. I used 5 bundles so it's about RM26.50 for the total cost of the wools.
Much cheaper if you compare to the price of the scarfs out there in the market.
So, if you want to save cost, and if you have the time and patients to seat down and do, you can always try knitting them out !
I think the reason why it's pricey outside is because the workman ship is ain't easy. But I think they are somehow machine made, unless for certain particular brands.
Secondly, Malaysia is NOT a cold country, so who needs wool scarf here ? Sometimes the weather is so hot that I don't even feel like dressing up to go out. Just a plain T-shirt and shorts will do. LOL.

anyway ..
Have fun knitting if you want to try !
It's actually quite fun if you have the interest and passion for knitting.



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


Comments