Eye Brows Pampering @ Shu Uemura 植村秀 2015


My age is catching up. LOL. Still 19 and not in the "ty" yet. I decided that my life don't revolves under eating only even how much I love food. I have to go and investigate the world of beauty too. So thank god that I have this perfect buddy of mine, EnRu. She is just so expert in the beauty world.  So this time, we decided to go get our brows done.
Specifically the brow-shaping services at the Tokyo Brow Station by Shu Uemura..

I was quite apprehensive in the beginning because I have never done it before and it's like pulling out hairs from you eyebrows, won't it be pain ?! As I also have never treated myself to one of these professional brow-shaping services before, and frankly, I didn’t have a clue what was going to happen to my eyebrows. What could they do with so little hair, what happen if she plucks out all of my eyebrows ?! LOL. Weird thoughts on my mind. But cause we passed by the shoe and EnRu was like I wanna do my brows ! And I have no idea why I said ME TOO ! After that only I realised like wtf I just said ? And that time I was already in front of one of the staff to book the appointment slot. So that's how I ended up getting my brows done. LOL


Menu for my first visit !
Shu Uemura Signature service, The 3D Brow Styling.
- Brow shaping (trimming and plucking) using she uemura's professional brow tools.
- Brow styling through shading, defying and colouring to perfect desire brow style.


They actually will ask your opinion on how you want your brows to be shaped like. But people like me, first comer, no idea what I want, no idea what suits my face, I just ask her, what would you recommend that suits my face and that also I don't look weird, something natural. Obviously I have to give her like 99.9% trust ignored for her to do my brows right ? Well skilled trained people are well skilled trained people. They can seriously help you make your brows according to your face shape, the way you look so that your brows look good and natural and not so fake.

Thanks En Ru for being my voluntary photographer for that day. She knows that I am going to blog about it, so she asked for my phone and started taking photos for me. LOL.

The whole consult took about 20 minutes or less and I was completely sold when I opened my eyes. LOL. I was recommended to returned with no obligations like once a month for brow grooming. Or I can DIY pluck at home, as all I have to do is to maintain the shape. But I think I will kinda suck at this as I can't even draw my eyeliner right. LOL. So I would probably come back to get professionals help instead. Shall play the safe game, it's much safer until I learned the proper way for tweezing my eyebrows.
Shu Uemura 植村秀 was a Japanese make-up artist and founder of the Shu Uemura international cosmetics line which bears his name.

I learned that your eye brows actually does plays an important role on your face and does changes your looks in certain ways.

______________________________________________________________________

Shu Uemura Signature Services

The 3D Brow Styling.
 RM42.00 by beauty stylist / RM51.00 by certified stylist.

Check out more on Shu Uemura Signature service at their website !
______________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________

___________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________

Blog posts related to Shu Uemura
_____________________________________________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


Comments