Prefects Award Day 2013 - SMKSS

SMK Seri Saujana Prefects Award Day 2013
Hari Anugerah Pengawas Sekolah.

After 4 and a half years of doing service and you get an award for it, how do you feel ?
I feel sooo happy ! Not actually service but can consider as one for the school laa.
Hari Anugerah HEM 2013 on the 25 October 2013. 
Finally after 4 and a half years, I receive the Anugerah Pengawas Sekolah [Award for School Prefect] 


I admit that and I wouldn't say that I did a good job and duty well through out my 4 and a half years of being a Prefect in this school. But I am not a bad prefect also okay! LOL.
The reason why I said that is because obviously there are hard times and difficulties in duty and things like that. Some of my close friends who were prefects also resign. But I also don't think that resigning is the best solution, so I tried my best to hold on and stay on in this Blue Board. Luckily I still have many more friends who actually gave me support including the blue board family.
The words are #staystrong #bepositive and #nevergiveup

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone received their Sijil Behenti Sekolah & SPM Slip today.
So fast Certificate on Leaving School ?! I haven't even seat for my SPM yet la. LOL.
My kedatangan T___T !!, thanks to the thumb in machine that can't scan my thumb. 23 days of absent ?! I think its more like 20 times my tumb can't be read and the ICT Prefect did't key in my name even though I wrote my name down in the book.

The HORROR ! My SPM Slip.
Thanks to my school for the transparent pencil case and stationaries.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

10 more day to SPM.
I would like to wish all SPM Candidates 2013, Good Luck in Your SPM !
Do and give your very best for it. 화이팅 !! Wish me Luck too !



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


Comments