High School Graduation - SMKSS

I AM GRADUATED from High School !


20 October 2013, All the Form5 Students in my school had our Graduation. 
It wasn't held in school but was held at Management & Science University [MSU] , Shah Alam.
The Feel and the Environment of college life. LOL

Time really really flies. I still remember when I first finished my last year of Primary School with UPSR and entered Form1 in Secondary School. I was like, 'nevermind la, got about +-5more years to go'. and Now! 5 years had pass just like that! PMR was gone 2years ago and now here comes SPM which is next month! I still can't believe this is my last year in High School. Gonna miss everything and I am to make sure to keep those Good Memories ! 



Phone =.=" Got caught by Geok Yen who was seating in front of me. 
Btw, this was before the graduation started.
Majilis Graduasi ke-2 SMK Seri Saujana


The Graduation


Lunch

Thank You !



This flower graduation teddy bear thing is handmade by my art teacher aka my class teacher. Really appreciate her dedication to make so many for all the Form5 Students. It's sooo cute !

# HairStyle of the Day
I woke up late today as the alarm didn't ring =.=" Alarm suppose to ring at 5.30am. I woke up at 5.45am without the alarm. Thank God its just 15minutes late. So, simple hairstyle for today. Braids at the side and all tied up into a pony tail. I had no mood to do anything because I was having a very very very bad flu, whole face swollen for some odd reason. Eyes, Nose, Cheeks, Oh God, can't things get any more worst for the day. Everything with my body went wrong. Oh well! I am graduated from high school ! That's good enough! ^^


* Bonus *

11 years back. When I was 6 Years Old. Hahahaha. The last year of Kindergarten.

and now 
17 Years Old ! The last year of Secondary School / High School.



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


Comments