Throwbacks - School / Daily Life - Weekly Recap (July 2013)

Good Morning ! Some Throwbacks mostly about school today ..
This selfie below was taken when I came back from school few days ago.
Was too lazy and tired to do anything so I just fell down on to my bed after lunch.


Anyway, a few days ago in school, my class 5Damar had  a Class Photoshoot for the School Year Book. Usually all the Form5 Classes will have this session every year.

Okay, I admit.. I was really tired that day. My schedule are all screwed up. 
Got Caught by the Camera. Didn't even know that this picture was taken until Geok Yen send it to me 😅
- Photos credits to Geok Yen and her camera

My friends design the Class Shirt. All of our names are printed on the shirt. Spotted my name ?

I have no idea when is the next time that I will actually wear this shirt again after the Photoshoot.
#Memories ! 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

THROWBACK
Look what I found !
This old picture taken by Geok Yen about a year ago. It was a Saturday and we had replacement classes at school. But not much students came. I good girl, with few of my friends attended school. Semangat! So called "semangat" as I fell asleep for about 10minutes due to the boringness and not enough sleep the night before again. By the way, we joint classes with other students that were present on that day. So this is not my class. The Papan Kenyataan [Notice Board] behind looks so horrible. Pai Sei .. 😅
 - Photos credits to Geok Yen and her camera

And another thing.. I am not sure if you know, I seriously hate Mathematics. Like seriously. 정말 싫어! 🙅🏻 Maybe its because I am bad in it, that's why. As usual, can't remember the formulas. Even how much I dislike History, I still get higher marks for my History then my Mathematics and Accounts papers. 
NUMBERS !!@#$% 😤

Anyway this is a short clip about Maths Class. If only Maths class in school can be this fun ! IF la IF ..
The two links above are the cuts from the K-Drama 'Monstar' 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

NATIONAL SERVICE, MALAYSIA

Typed in my IC and the result is out..
I shall serve Malaysia in some other ways. Malaysia Boleh !
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

RUBIK'S CUBE
I finally manage to solve this Rubik's Cube after like a thousand years. LOL ! To tell you the truth I still suck at the formula it's just that after turning here and there, Finally I got it solve. But if you gotta give me another one to solve, sorry la. It will take another 1000 years. LOL. I just have no idea how Luhan선배, Amber선배 and all those Pro-People solve it in less than 2Minutes.
formula. Formula.. FORMULA ...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Thanks for reading !



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


Comments