March 2024 Photo dump


Too march to handle so matcha me tonight 🍵 
✎ March dump


---



YOUR GIRL ⊹ ࣪ ˖ 

Dress: Love, Bonito



---



Teman my girl here to watch SPY x Family


Okay. We. Lucky!


📍 Fish & Co. @ 1 Utama


📍 DEKÕRI Premium Café - One Utama



---



周末出来溜溜 ‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִ 


📍 Eden Coffee Rooftop Cafe


casual comfy outfit today @amplecouture


和姐妹出来吃东西真的可以聊很久 🤍


Karaoke with my girls
📍 A Quiet Place @ Bukit Bintang


📍 Bubu Kōbō


Dinner
📍 Haidilao Hot Pot @ Pavilion KL Bukit Bintang


🎱🥚🥢
As many requested to post on ig reels 🤷🏻‍♀️ 
Now who wanna teach me pool? 😂

The video here at the link below lol. I thank my bbgs for standing all my nonsense 🙈



---



Impromptu meet up with these two.
📍 Kenny Hills Bakers on The Park, The Exchange TRX


📍 Matcha Eight - The Exchange TRX


Then this bbg had to go back to work as she just took her 1 hour lunch break to meet us for lunch 🥲🥹


This fella here called me to cut down on my coffee intake, ended he brought me here to order and drink more coffee lol
📍 Common Man Coffee Roasters Desa Sri Hartamas



---



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Youtube: Joi Lynn
TikTok: @joilynn__
Xiaohongshu: @joilynn__


Comments