MILLIOT & CO. x SMILEY


MILLIOT & CO. x SMILEY 😊 
Dropping their exclusive debut! All collection available online at their website ðŸ‘ĄðŸ‘œ


BIG LOVE for their Smile Therapy Platform Mary Janes pair!! So pretty ðŸĨđ



Putting a smile onto your face ðŸĻ 
Drop by Paolo Paolo Gelato @ The Five, Bukit Damansara to redeem FREE Smiley-inspired Banoffee Pie Gelato and exclusive vouchers. 


Proud of you my babe Shera 😘


and the pretty Sunshine Kelly ☺️


I also finally own a phone strap now and it's DIY! 
omg thank you Milliot & Co. and Beads World ðŸ’›


When I go to events, this is one section that I look forward too lol ðŸĪ­


MILLIOT & CO. x SMILEY ðŸ˜ŠðŸ‘ĄðŸ‘œ


Okay I have a tiny confession to make ðŸ˜Ŧ
When they gave us the heels, I didn't check properly. So the one I am having now is in midnight blue color. It's honestly not that obvious under yellow / dim lighting and looks like black. However under bright day light or white light you can see it's blue lah. That's why I only realised it when I reached home. Partly my fault for not checking properly too. So lesson learn for this 2023, always check your stuffs lol. and my ocdness is kicking in so badly that I am waiting for them to launch it online soon so that I can get the black one. BUT my mom said "no" cause I already have this midnight blue one. Any ideas how to convince her? ðŸĨš 



____________________________

____________________________

_____________________________________________

Blog post related to Milliot & Co. 
_____________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Youtube: Joi Lynn
TikTok: @joilynn__
Xiaohongshu : @joilynn__


[SPONSORED]

Comments