Simone & Nam's Big Day


This October we gave our baby girl to Mr. Ho. 
Please promise us to take care of her and shower her with unconditional love, care, happiness and support 🥹 
好好对待她。永远幸福

地表最強姐妹團 ♥️


The night before the wedding day ♥️
Hair Combing Ceremony.

Cii and I are literally honoured to witness this whole process cause we both stayed over a night at Mun's house. Next morning gotta wake up early to do "bridesmaid work" haha


Simone's mom and aunty made the best tang yuan. She doesn't like tang yuan so after eating some for Hair Combing Ceremony, Cii and I kindda ate all up LOL. They was so soft and good!



--

This morning, 接新娘 🌻


Pretist bride ♥️
Literally tearing up and happy tears here! So soo sooo happy for you Mun. Still can't believe my girl here is married 🥹



Gate crashing & pick - up the bride


Video calling her so that she could see the process of the gate crashing too lol


Thanks for the angpaos yoo hehe ♥️🧧 


Best photographer! LOL no idea what's with my facial expression 



Went to the park near by for the photo and video shoot.
Bride and bride groom look super good and pretty while we all jimuis just look not our best lolol iykyk 🙈 



The jimui dress and wrist corsage Mun bought for all of us. Cuteee hehe 🤍


🦋💎🩶
Manicure: @enchantedsiblings something more dreamy / silver / cat eye this time



--

Wedding Dinner
📍 Grand Imperial Sunway Velocity


About the night 🤎📸✨


Dress: SHEIN
Heels: Steve Madden


🤎


Ji Mui's gang aka Simone's girls 🤎


Saujana gang! But only half of the table cause the rest went back before this photo was taken as we stayed till nearly the end of the whole dinner.


😘


Cii ♥️


I went to the toilet and came back to this. 
Hahah thanks Oub! My bag very ngam lei also 😂🙈 


Hi Oub's snoopy 🖤


Okay the selfie in his car turned out pretty nice somehow 🖤


Then Oub and Gary kidnap me to Bukit Tunku before sending me home lol


Pretty nice view leh! How did I not know about this place omgg 🥹♥️


The end of the day and I am flat out. Not even the bride but my energy is drained. LOL I honestly can't imagine how brides and grooms survive this whole thing 😂 Guess someone here is definitely not ready for all these wedding thing 😌
My bbg here is married and I here .. lol - clocking out - good night ♥️



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Youtube: Joi Lynn
TikTok: @joilynn__
Xiaohongshu : @joilynn__


Comments