Kiehl’s NYC Subway : Trash To Art


 Taking the subway to NYC 🗽🤭
Okay on a serious note, I am definitely loving this commitment to sustainability : Trash To Art by Kiehl’s 🌎


All aboard the Kiehl’s NYC Subway and explore how we turn Trash To Art!

Join Kiehl’s Malaysia on their commitment to sustainability 
📍 Mid Valley Centre Court
📆 18th – 24th September 2023

🎨 Art Installations (made with your Kiehl’s empties)​
👩‍⚕️Skin analysis and consultations
🎁 Exclusive gifts and sets​
🌎 Mission Renewal efforts - Recycle & be rewarded
...and lots more

Pop by to get a complimentary 3-pc sampling kit too!


Okay, So I did their skin analysis and consultations. I am super shock by my own skin. Daily skincare routine didn't failed me
My skin is all good! Just have to improve surface spots and wrinkles & fine lines abit hehe 
Their skin consultant told me to 继续加油 🥹🤍


🤍


Outfit and bag : SHEIN



________________________________

________________________________

________________________________________________________

Blog posts related to Kiehl’s
👩🏻‍⚕️ Kiehl's Nature’s Playground 2017
👩🏻‍⚕️ Kiehl’s Icons
________________________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Youtube: Joi Lynn
TikTok: @joilynn__
Xiaohongshu : @joilynn__


Comments