Slow Wood Coffee 🪵☕️


A slow day at slow wood 🦦🪵☕️


Ermmm I honestly wouldn't recommend this cafe. More like I went once and I might not return again.
Basically if it's a weekday and you would love to just have a drink and bagel then this place is okay for it. Food wise is just drinks and bagel, don't think they have any other things than that.
If you are here to take photos (60% of my intention coming here too) maybe I would advice you not to come or don't come here during the weekends. Basically the cafe is quite small, limited spaces to dine in, and there is only once "photo place" and that place also the cafe put a table there which kindda block the whole photo zone. So if that table is occupied then you probably have to wait for the people in that table to leave then only you can take some photos at the photo corner. Alsooooooo the photo corner decor / flowers are not as colourful and pretty as you see other people post on ig and xhs. I guess it's just the timing and luck lah when you head here if you get what I mean. Cause I also understand that real flowers don't last long and they can't keep always maintaining that photo section to always look pretty with real flowers and etc ...
So yeaaaa, you can try your luck for photos if not you can just come for the drinks and their bagel.


Slow Wood Coffee
B5-03A, 4, Jalan Kiara 1, Mont Kiara, 
50480 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur




Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Youtube: Joi Lynn
TikTok: @joilynn__
Xiaohongshu : @joilynn__


Comments