photo dump. - April 2023


photo dump.

nails done at @enchantedsiblings as usual 
🐳 blue this time


Probably a photo dump post here today of my newly fresh manicure and also a day at 1 Utama.
Maybe I will give each photo here a caption so that it doesn't look like such a lost post. LOL but that's what photo dump post is anyway lah 😂

Went to 1 Utama to teman my friend shopping the other day.
This was totally unnecessary but I just had to take a few shots when I passed by Calvin Klein haha
Hi Jungkook 👋🏻


Some shoppingsss


Went to JD and saw this superstar that I have been eyeing for more than 8 years I guess. Still tak tau if I should beli LOL I'm not a really shoes / sneakers person. Partly my feet is really small. It's like a 3/4 so yeaa, kindda hard to find shoes also lah unless it's the junior section at most times 😂


Tea time at Perfect Ice.
This is like my friends and I fav dessert place. Their ice cream and croffles is soooo good. Together with their milkshake which we did not order that day.


Actually the main reason we all was at 1 Utama was to celebrate my 2 bbgs birthdays 💗


Dinner at HaiDiLao Hotpot


This soya pudding is a must always no matter how full we are. So each person minimum 2 or more lol


One of my bbg gave a belated birthday gift too! OMG
The story behind this was funny haha.
She told me and Sandy (since we both was at 1U early) to help her go to Sephora to get a lipstick and a skincare for her cause she don't have time to buy a birthday gifts for her "2 friends" so I kindda recommended her this lipstick which I really really like. Ended up in the end of the day it was a present for me. LOL it was like me picking my own birthday present 😂
Thank you my Carmen bb ♥️



Okay thats all. Thanks for actually viewing this worthless post.
Have a great April ahead ♥️

_______________________________________________________

Blog posts related to Enchanted Siblings at the link below 💅🏻
_______________________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Youtube: Joi Lynn
TikTok: @joilynn__


Comments