Ticket to Paradise premiere screening


Brb, gonna go plan my wedding at Bali now ๐ŸŒด

Had a great “trip to Bali” (movie night) with the bestie ♥️
- Ticket to Paradise premiere screening

Do catch Ticket to Paradise in cinemas on the 6 October 2022 onwards!


It's floral theme, also my first time wearing a super floral outfit to an event I think lol
Dress: @room8008

We cute hehe ♥️


Great movie, must watch!! Not gonna give any spoilers. 
Sooo .. just see me indulging my “food on the flight” ๐Ÿด✈️



_____________________________

_____________________________

____________________________________________

Blog post related to TGV Cinemas
____________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Youtube: Joi Lynn
TikTok: @joilynn__


[SPONSORED]

Comments