Building my own laboratory @ 10gram Cyberjaya


Some lab thing at a cafe? ๐Ÿงช

Video at my Instagram, TikTok and JOOX


Secret Garden [RM18.90]
Laboratory Coffee [RM18.90]

I think you all know why I ordered this. Definitely for it’s looks and I wanna play. It’s like making your own coffee latte with some extra lab experience lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ I definitely did not enjoy myself in Science class @ lab during schooling days to the fullest ๐ŸŒš๐Ÿ˜…


Grilled Chicken Chop with Fried Rice (Black Pepper Sauce) [RM19.90]


Rainbow cake [Selection at counter]


10gram Cyberjaya
A-03-05 Block A, Tamarind Square, 63200, 
63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia


Thank you to the girl here for bringing me all the way to Cyberjaya to celebrate my super belated. Took plenty of photos too!


More photos around Tamarind Square at the blog post link below


________________________

________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Youtube: Joi Lynn
TikTok: @joilynn__


Comments